Onwards and upwards by Parvum Systems

Associate
OP
I've been admiring your handiwork from a distance since Peter (L3p) and Kenny (k.3nny) received their pilot cases, I really love the versatility afforded by the Parvum; dare I say it we've needed someone to take up the gauntlet cast to one side by the demise of DD.

I'm not normally one for white cases but the white and red so so works :cool:

The only thing I'd like to see is an alternate back panel which accomadates a 120 or 140mm fan as opposed to two 80/92mm's, will these be available?

Keep up that innovation guys :D

Hey zero, thanks for the nice comments. L3p has his feet coming any time soon so you should see more of his build real soon. Have you also seen Kiers? Looks like some impressive plans to come there. Would love to involve more of the community and further improve future products!

Yeah I've become a white case snob! Struggling to see how I could move to a black case again!

We would like to do this, if you imagine with our larger mid-wall to conceal the PSU it pushed the motherboard out much further than a normal case. If we then used 120mm fan the case would be almost too large to be SFF.

We have some plans/ideas to work something out. People have mentioned it before. I suppose for watercooled cases nobody is fussed. I've seen quite a lot of people using nothing at all back there.

Bought the white version of the case on Saturday.

What a brilliant piece of kit, so different but works so well. Case can be wiped clean, feels very sturdy, has loads of cooling potential and hiding the cable's is a breeze.

Work in progress at the moment as i'm using my mITX from another build and I need some right angle connectors for the tubing before I can plumb everything up. The only thing this case needs is some feet for the bottom, maybe just little squares of left over acrylic could be used? Worried about scratching the bottom of the case ha.

http://justsurvive.invisionzone.com/uploads/gallery/album_5/gallery_1_5_114996.jpg
http://justsurvive.invisionzone.com/uploads/gallery/album_5/gallery_1_5_535567.jpg

Wonder if I can find a way to fit a fan controller in there too. So much easier to mod than a metal case!

Will defo be in touch soon about the etched window panel :)

Awesome to hear such good news. It's really nice to see more photos of our cases in real life set ups! It's looking super clean already. Can't wait to see more when you upgrade from ITX.

Hmm thats really strange about no case feet. We actually include them with our cases from little off cuts of acrylic. If you would like to PM me your address we will send the feet to you! That or of course If you want to wait for us to do the etching we could send them together.

mm I'm considering using a fan controller in the Onwards build so watch that space for some ideas :)

Liking the vertical W/C tube, reminds me a bit of Attila's Cor Leonis build. Nice choice with the Enermax fans, they are looking perfect in there.

Thanks man. Should be a bunch more vertical tubes to come and because of the two fluid colours this will hopefully look awesome!

Pretty amazing work!

Thank you both very much!

Associate
Hey zero, thanks for the nice comments. L3p has his feet coming any time soon so you should see more of his build real soon. Have you also seen Kiers? Looks like some impressive plans to come there. Would love to involve more of the community and further improve future products!

Yeah I've become a white case snob! Struggling to see how I could move to a black case again!

We would like to do this, if you imagine with our larger mid-wall to conceal the PSU it pushed the motherboard out much further than a normal case. If we then used 120mm fan the case would be almost too large to be SFF.

We have some plans/ideas to work something out. People have mentioned it before. I suppose for watercooled cases nobody is fussed. I've seen quite a lot of people using nothing at all back there.

Richard AKA Kier AKA The Modding Machine has that many builds on the go I lose track mate lol I've seen his E22 designed scratch build (Nate is also working on some fabricated designs for my build) but not his Parvum yet.

I only mention the 120/140mm issue as they are the most readily available, sometimes trying to get 80/92mm's to match a builds aesthetics can be a royal pain in the ball sacks lol.

Associate
OP
Can't seem to PM you on here, shall I email you instead?

Yeah email is fine mate. It's [email protected]

That's some pretty good work you've done. I wish I had access to the tools / resources you do!

Thank you very much. Its been really nice to make a personal rig. Tried out a bunch of new things and have some awesome future plans for Parvum.

This is every man's dream!

Every real mans ;)

I believe this is the thoughts of most people here.

Loving the project.

:cool: Cheers!

Looks amazing. Very interested in the tubing and fittings

Thank you, more tubing to follow in this update!

Associate
OP
21 March Update

Looking really good guys! :)

Thanks very much!

Sponsors:

Hey all! Back again!

Sorry for the delays; we focused more on the build but taking photos as we go of course. Log had to take the back foot for a little while.

So first up some more products from Alphacool. The massive 360mm is for another LAN rig don't worry haha. Not going to try get this to fit! I'm sure the d5's are MORE than overkill but I like to reuse and expect to use them in an SR-2 rig for summer:

182.jpg

And some Phobya goodies:

183.jpg

Next up today we start putting some more fittings into the top chamber to connect up the CPU. The loop here is very strange. The aim was to only use straight tubing in all visible spots:

184.jpg

185.jpg

186.jpg

187.jpg

We then recut the Alphacool. It just had to be done to look good:

189.jpg

190.jpg

Playing around with the top chamber connectors and the loop:

191.jpg

192.jpg

193.jpg

More pass through connections. These actually send the loop to the back of the case by going under the front fans. They then connect up to the pump & res in the back:

194.jpg

195.jpg

A few final shots for the update, sorry it was short:

197.jpg
198.jpg

199.jpg

See you again tomorrow (and iSeries if you are there)!

Associate
Ok, ok, ok. This is absolutely outstanding 'art' on the highest level for all us computer lovers as we can all agree.

And what pretty much every single one of us is thinking is I want my next build to look like that, be it various colours. I know I certainly am, as when you see such quality as this from the ground up you know you would be in safe hands purchasing a product from them.

You should really think about putting these models into production or system builds. Hitachi Finance wouldn't hear the end of me if so!

Last edited:
Associate
Ok, ok, ok. This is absolutely outstanding 'art' on the highest level for all us computer lovers as we can all agree.

And what pretty much every single one of us is thinking is I want my next build to look like that, be it various colours. I know I certainly am, as when you see such quality as this from the ground up you know you would be in safe hands purchasing a product from them.

You should really think about putting these models into production or system builds. Hitachi Finance wouldn't hear the end of me if so!

+1
This is just awesome. i dont usually do jealousy lol but im full of it for this case :D

edit: Guys, seriously now, whats the chances of getting an all black case with no white accents with the 360 rad at the bottom (or 240 even) as well as front and top? Im ready to order. i would be grateful if you could get back to me on this.
Thanks

Last edited:
Associate
OP
BANG TIDY!!!

BANG BANG! :D

This is awesome, the quality and craftsmanship is second to none, seriously impressive stuff!

It's great to see all the photos :) I'm sure they'll inspire lots of us to get creative with our cases.

Thanks blunt, means a lot. We actually did a fast forward on the build to take it with us to the iSeries event. To follow a full break down to the stage you last saw here. Super happy with the results and noticed a bunch of things we can do to make it even better so watch this space!

Enjoying following a bunch of builds on here & hope this will inspire plenty!

Thanks for the kind words. We are trying to work things out with the guys at OCUK to expand Parvum. Including much more addons for cases. More color options and color kits & defiantly systems builds. We also think 8pack will be doing some prebuilt systems!

Thanks but I'm still unsure about it as nothing has been said about it. I would love to look into it and try it but one has said what it is etc.

Any questions and fire away. Its a somewhat flavour of the month/vogue thing is straight tubing but I am very keen. I wouldn't say it comes close to being as safe as other fittings and w/c solutions however.

+1
This is just awesome. i dont usually do jealousy lol but im full of it for this case :D

edit: Guys, seriously now, whats the chances of getting an all black case with no white accents with the 360 rad at the bottom (or 240 even) as well as front and top? Im ready to order. i would be grateful if you could get back to me on this.
Thanks

Sorry for the delay, iSeries got in the way ;)! If you want to shoot us over an email to - [email protected] we can see what we can do for you!

Associate
OP
26th March Update Acrylic tubing

these looked amazing at i-series!! very nice build!

Ah glad you liked it! Suppose you got to see very far ahead, we are rebuilding the thing now!

Sponsors:

Hello again, back for a short update. We actually put the full rig together in a very slap dash format just so we could take the rig to LAN. It was actually great practice as we could see any flaws and find any issues that would need to be addressed. The rig is now drained and stripped back for rebuild so the project log will continue. Thanks for the support and everyone we met at i48.

Sorry very short and sweet this time. More tubing and rebuilding!

First we added the EK RAM blocks. Loving the 2 X RAM blocks! More eye candy!!

200.jpg

Then comes some more straight line tubing:

201.jpg

202.jpg

Ending the day (we did say it would be a tiny update) we have correctly installed the 80mm fans and wanted to show you the start of cable routing/management.

Next update will provide you with much more to look at :D

Back
Top Bottom