Origin Massive Sale - Ends 26th March!

Soldato
I've just had a look at the Secret World forums and there aren't any of the usual posts on an MMO's forums complaining about the state of the game. Just lots of posts saying how surprised they are at how enjoyable the game is. Now, this could be because all the people who tried it and didn't enjoy it left ages ago never to return, but it was nice seeing the vocal minority for the game was positive rather than negative.
I also found out that it doesn't matter which server you pick as you can group across servers anyway. Gonna try it and if it's crap it's only £12.50 gone.

Ive played it over the last few days on the trial someone gave me. I ended up buying the full game it just now (took about 30 minutes with the lag on origin right now). The first map is great and its a different experience to other mmos. Then again its made by the same people as Conan, which was also very good in the first map (Tortage) but got dull after that. For £12.49 im willing to give it a go.
I could probably send you a trial but I have no idea where to find the keys.

Soldato
Then again its made by the same people as Conan, which was also very good in the first map (Tortage) but got dull after that. For £12.49 im willing to give it a go.

It keeps up the quality, but the difficulty also ramps up by the time you hit the third map (blue mountains). You have to start thinking seriously about your mix of skills at that point - like having openers that hinder, and follow up skills that crit if the target is hindered, sort of thing.

Associate
Blah, all of the ME3 DLC I want (Citadel and Omega mostly) isn't actually available in the store proper so you have to buy undiscounted BioWare points. What a convoluted system.

Soldato
Sorry but i'm not buying any more games that use Origin until:

a) They release something that isn't utter crap.
b) They actually make the thing as fast and useful as Steam.

Man of Honour

For me I would have to add that they need to include some actual competitive prices in their sale.

Associate
Hmm is BF3 Prem worth it? Played the normal game to death on xbox but I burnt myself out by the time i upgraded my rig to run it...

Associate

A. BF3? Crysis 3? ME Trilogy?
B. 3GB speed for me. 2 on Steam.

Soldato
Don't forget 20% cashback on Quidco and Top Cashback I think :D

Definitely going to get Dead Space 3 and maybe give ME a try at about £5, why not.

Battlefield 3 for 5 GBP (equivalent) is awesome so I have picked up a copy. Always wanted to give it a go so for that price it is rude not to (even though I have read it is full of micro transaction rubbish at least a cheap price means I dont care)

Can you use both Quidco & Top Cashback at the same time, If so how? (not used either before)

As BF3 is on for £9.99 atm, so I wondered how Totality got it for ~£5

Back
Top Bottom