Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Associate
But the huge maps where you need a vehicle to get anywhere are what battlefield is all about apparently !

You're just a console noob if you like the smaller maps.

I'm not sure anyone is saying that, for me the following maps are a really good mix of vehicles can be handy, but a full on ground war can & will take place, in fact vehicles on the following maps could be a death sentence at some points, which forced a switch up in the play.

Mashtuur city
Sharqi Peninsula (also in BF3) (big fav, but just not the same in BF3)
Daging Oildfields
Songhua Stalemate
Strike & karkand (also in BF3) (not a fan but it does cover the point)

the above covers just over a 1/4 of the launch maps for BF2, then you had ones that had a little more lean to vehicles, then the ones that where major vehicle focused. The mix was much better for everyone, with each map offering a element of each type of play.

I'm not saying that BF2 was perfect it had its issues, but 1 thing they did well was maps, very few I did not enjoy maybe 3 for the base game, but would play them if they came round.

Soldato
for me major improvements would be :

1) fix client side hit reg, too many times of getting 1 shot killed or sinking a full magazine into someones head and have them loose 1% health

2) fix the animation, I hate it when the guy in front of you looks like he is reloading or looking the other way, only to find out that he is actually shooting at you, also vaulting is a glitchy mess

3) dont like the landslide wins every round, even bfbc2 wasn't as bad

Caporegime
When will the DG / Raven double act give up repeating the same moans over and over? .

It's not just bf4..

DG was moaning about how crap pcars is almost anytime I posted screenshots or talked about the game...

He finally admitted he got a refund for his toolpack 1.5years ago so only ever had the game when it was at a stupidly early stage in it's development. (It's still alpha now)

He/they seem to just be trolls, I've noticed DG being extremely negative in other areas of the forum as well

Caporegime
It's not just bf4..

DG was moaning about how crap pcars is almost anytime I posted screenshots or talked about the game...

He finally admitted he got a refund for his toolpack 1.5years ago so only ever had the game when it was at a stupidly early stage in it's development. (It's still alpha now)

He/they seem to just be trolls, I've noticed DG being extremely negative in other areas of the forum as well

hold up genius i still play it :p and have a license ! you pay much for your ticket on the assumption train :D

preview video of bf4 single player

Soldato
Could be the prop of a rib. I will not get excited until things are confirmed days before release. At least the console hardware will have improved by the time its out so don't really care about ports anymore. Its down to gameplay for me so lets see.

Soldato
Yeah hype machine can do one this time around, no pre-order here.

Oh its a shame to hear that Raven, I thought you liked BF3 ? you always said how good... oh wait..

I remember...

I remember you didn't like it did you?..

I remember that because you tell us every 3-4 posts

I'm going to post 10 rolley-eye smileys now just to convey my point (how ironic that I am banging on about a subject again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom