*** Images of Items or Services Purchased in March 2013 ***

Caporegime
The fit of that suit is horrendous, look at the trousers! I can't imagine the quality is up to much either.

Unless I have tailored trousers thats about as good as the fitting gets. :) - I have very broad hips, so need a bigger size. It's rare that trousers actually fit me properly.

First world problems I know! And also the material and quality is fine, especially for the money I paid :)

Last edited:
Permabanned
The fit of that suit is horrendous, look at the trousers! I can't imagine the quality is up to much either.

Unfortunately i have to agree, looks very large in almost all areas. Might be worth paying for alterations imo!

I have very broad hips, so need a bigger size. It's rare that trousers actually fit me properly.

I too have this problem, but there are plenty of places that will take them up/in for you so it would look better.

Caporegime
Unfortunately i have to agree, looks very large in almost all areas. Might be worth paying for alterations imo!

I'm an 'inbetween' size - its bloody annoying!

I too have this problem, but there are plenty of places that will take them up/in for you so it would look better.

Like I said I'm going to get it altered. The fit is absolutely fine for Saturday night. If I didn't need it then it'd be being adjusted already.

Soldato
20130321193621941.jpg

Soldato

Niceeee :)

I've recently got some bins, just not had a great deal of clear weather to use them in since! But I also picked up a version of the poor tripod you have just replaced. It will do the job for now though.

Soldato
Niceeee :)

I've recently got some bins, just not had a great deal of clear weather to use them in since! But I also picked up a version of the poor tripod you have just replaced. It will do the job for now though.

Just been out tonight with the kit, the moon was looking good, seen the orion nebula although very faint due to the moon light.

I think bins are a essential to astronomy even if you have a good scope, going to do a little review over the weekend in the astronomy thread about my bins :)

Got the final bracket today so all is now sweet.

20130321_121807-1.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Looking good. I'll look forward to reading your review.

I currently have some 10x50s and really loving them. So easy to use and to pick out objects in the sky. Just curious now as to how much more detail is visible with 20x80s now.

Back
Top Bottom