Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Turns out one of the girls I was messaging has gone a bit cold on me because I have also been messaging her house mate, what are the odds of that happening? :o

Not so much of a coincidence as you may think, it happened to me too when the girls were best friends. I realised it first before they noticed as they were in each others pictures, and I was like.... Hmmmm where do I recognise her friend? Then the oh **** feeling hit me! I had been messaging them both :eek:

I was lucky because I gave completely different styles of message to the both of them. I was really only after one of them anyway, but speaking to the other as a backup shall we say. I was upfront and honest and owned up to the one I preferred and said I was messaging her friend, but didn't realise it. I then said to the other one that I was messaging her friend, but said that I felt it unfair to speak to both. I had been speaking to the one I preferred for longer and had more convo with and used that as my excuse to stop messaging.

Anyway... To end the story I managed to take the one I preferred out, see a couple of times, and even have a bit of a fumble :) Nothing further and we a re just friends now.

Associate
It's annoying because the girl that finds it a bit weird and isn't interested any more is better looking and we seem to have more in common.

It all depends on what you spoke to each one about. If you feel you can get away with each of them reading each others messages without becoming embarrassed then I would pursue more. I had to win back the one I preferred as she also felt it weird and told me to go with the one I preferred less. Basically I told her we can keep chatting for longer and see where it goes, and tell her your not after anything at this stage... Just friendship.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
A 26 yr old said:
Not here to be your next notch on your bedpost. If you are serious about wanting to meet me, don't expect me to jump into bed with you. Looking for man/woman (Never been with a woman but would like to give it a try!) who looks after their self, who also drives & enjoys life to the fullest. I don't do threesomes so don't ask. I'm a 100% a girly girl :)

...If your over 30, a couple looking for a third player, old enough to be my parent, do not have a photo, do not have fb, or think sending me a pic of your genitalia is going to win you brownie points - DO NOT EXPECT A REPLY!!

:eek:

She's actually very, very pretty as well.

Last edited:
Soldato
So am I right in saying 'no chemistry' is just an excuse for the most part?

Had a date last night with a girl that messaged me first, we had a great time, laughing and joking the whole night, really comfortable.

Today she ignored me for the most part and now says she thinks we should leave it due to no chemistry, not sure what to think.

Soldato
People of OcUK! I have a lunch date this coming Saturday!

Is there anybody who knows Cambridge well who can recommend a nice pub, preferrably near to the river (in the off chance it isn't snowing and we can go for a walk after eating).

Only joined up again Tuesday, and had a fair bit of interest! Must have got something right in my profile this time!

Associate
People of OcUK! I have a lunch date this coming Saturday!

Is there anybody who knows Cambridge well who can recommend a nice pub, preferrably near to the river (in the off chance it isn't snowing and we can go for a walk after eating).

Only joined up again Tuesday, and had a fair bit of interest! Must have got something right in my profile this time!

Cafe Rouge is quite a nice French cafe, by the river too. Google it and check it out! You can walk to various greens too or wander into the town centre :D

Soldato

My 1 year anniversary tomorrow with a girl I met on POF following the recommendation from this very thread. Who'd have thought this lucky girl has a bunch of lovesick internet nerds to thank for me finding and relentlessly pursuing her until she reluctantly gave in to my advances :)

Associate

My 1 year anniversary tomorrow with a girl I met on POF following the recommendation from this very thread. Who'd have thought this lucky girl has a bunch of lovesick internet nerds to thank for me finding and relentlessly pursuing her until she reluctantly gave in to my advances :)

congratz buddy!

wish i could get a reply! let alone a girlfriend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom