It's snowing

Permabanned
khemist - where's that?

66511107arthursseat.jpg

Soldato
Got a good 6-8 inches outside my house here up in the outskirts of Belfast. Police seem to have closed the roads up here, people kept getting stuck all day, I've been doing my bit with the snow shovel today helping get some unstuck.

Power keeps going out here too, can't say I envy the engineers out in this weather trying to keep the lights on. The whole city (Belfast) went black a while ago there, but it all seems to be back on now.

My dogs however, are bloody loving it! They're constantly trying to get me to get my wellies back on and take them back out in it. :D They'll sleep well tonight.

I couldn't find a ruler to accurately measure it, so here's a pic taken using that internationally recognised unit of measurement, a bottle of "Lime Fresh Domestos Total Blast Toilet Gel"* for comparison sake:
Ytl7WYa.jpg
*Other toilet cleaning products are available.

you guys in England didn't get much I take it? Just rain?

Last edited:
Associate
It's been snowing most of the day here. I went around to a friend's house after picking the kids up from school and she had her laptop out. She'd been looking at photographs taken this time last year (give or take a day or two) - our kids on the beach, after school, they're wearing shorts, blue sky and sunshine and making Angels in the sand. Today they were making them in the snow!

Capodecina
Soldato
Utterly sick of this ****, this weekend a year ago it was 20degrees and we were in shorts and t-shirts.

And how utterly boring it was.

I'll never forget one of the girls at work dragging me outside, opening her arms and saying, "look, it's not cold anymore!" as I looked on blankly. She saw my vacant expression, realising that not everyone likes warm weather and said, "well, I'm easily pleased."

Give me a year of this, I'd be ecstatic.

Back
Top Bottom