Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Got the latest plugin? I find i have to click BF3 on the task bar for it to open up the game after i've clicked join a server.

Yes, everything was working fine. I can't even see the individual pings on the server list now either. I could before.

Anyway, it's too late for me to be mucking about trying to fix it tonight.

Associate
Has anyone experienced this error:

"Game disconnected: something went wrong."

It appears on the battlelog page in chrome straight after the game disconnects. I'm not really sure what to do about it.

Caporegime
I'm having issues joining a server. I click on it and nothing happens.

had a similar issue tonight. Server page would load but I didn;t have any of my info, no link to the profile, no friends list on battlelog and couldn't join a server at all. Restarted the machine, reset IE, reset my Router and nothing worked until suddenly it started working by itself. Strange but once in game was great. Managed to bring back a CTF on Riverside from 2-0 down to win the round!

Soldato
Had some awesome games last night, I have changed my mind about my favourite gun, was the M16A3 but having gone 131:55 last night I have decided I am much more in control of the recoil on the AEK. 55 is a shed load of deaths but that is still my best score ever :)

Soldato
Everything is back working for me now.

Had a few games of Team Deathmatch and it was great fun. I still have a kill/death ratio of 1:2 though as I'm a 'rush and gun' type of player. I'm enjoying it and that's all that matters really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom