Transistor - From the makers of Bastion

Soldato
Just finished the demo in 13 mins. Seems alright, the narrator is quite interesting but i imagine he gets on your nerves if he keeps talking all the way through.

Associate
There's only one attack animation, not liking the weapon AT ALL.

Everything else looks really nice, loving the art style.

I used to moan about things like like of variations in attack animations but honestly after games like dark souls and zombiu its a valid design decision to make the combat less random and more skill.

There are other weapons to use as the game progresses thou.

Soldato
Bit shocked at the lack of interest in the game tbh... Bastion was one of my fav games in a long time!

At the very least I'm looking forward to my play through!

Permabanned
Bit shocked at the lack of interest in the game tbh... Bastion was one of my fav games in a long time!

At the very least I'm looking forward to my play through!

I think it's probably being overshadowed by Wolfenstein's release. A little depressing but it shall not sully my hype! Plus, you just know Darren Korb is going to come through with another incredible soundtrack.
Really can't wait.

Soldato
OP
I think it's probably being overshadowed by Wolfenstein's release. A little depressing but it shall not sully my hype! Plus, you just know Darren Korb is going to come through with another incredible soundtrack.
Really can't wait.

Yeah, a shame really, but can't be helped!

Would be interested to see the reviews, still surprised they're not up yet, obviously a review embargo, but I would have thought it would be over by now.

Back
Top Bottom