Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
247 & Friends scrim mess around

Hi all,

We will be putting a mixed team scrim on tonight. All OcUK'ers are invited, feel free to bring a friend :)

Be on TS if you can @ 19:50(details) and we'll sort the teams out then :)

The link for the server we are playing on is HERE

Pw is scrimjob

Associate
Oh, I'll pop along if thats ok?!

The TS server details are behind a user/pass wall.

EDIT: Signed up for an account. Hope thats ok!

Last edited:
Soldato
Just wondered if it's a recognised 'skill' to 'bunnyhop' to avoid being shot? I don't do it myself but have seen plenty of others doing it.

edit//
Just had an amazing 75 minute long game on Conquest Large. I'm exhausted.

Also, I'm having issues with Origin cloud sync. Origin also freezes my PC every time it starts up. Is that common?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Just wondered if it's a recognised 'skill' to 'bunnyhop' to avoid being shot? I don't do it myself but have seen plenty of others doing it.

edit//
Just had an amazing 75 minute long game on Conquest Large. I'm exhausted.

Also, I'm having issues with Origin cloud sync. Origin also freezes my PC every time it starts up. Is that common?

I'd say yes, because you're not randomly walking/running in a straight line, instead you're making things more difficult for snipers by hopping in random directions whilst moving forward.

Soldato
Mine was a couple of things and it really depends on the error code you get when you click show more details on the error message.

Mine was a combination of UPnP on my PC and unstable GPU overclock. Its rock solid for me now.

Only issue I get is every 4-5 games it will say my game is corrupt and I have to repair the install, usually downloading a few gb to do so. Think my HDD is on the way out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom