Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Oh I've been having lessons for a while now, but all of my driving is done down in West Sussex where it's pleasurable and slightly more affordable, haha.

i cycle to work and pretty much everywhere i need if its below ~20miles/each way :) ill be getting a bike next year hopefully.. for now cycling does the job and its fun. :o:D

Soldato
Oh MisChief. You'll be running out of excuses soon. :p

Meh I'm the same. Every time I think I'm interested in someone of late, I manage to talk myself out of it. Got a girl's number at a house party at the weekend and convinced myself afterwards that I can't be bothered.

In summary: deep down I must just be content the way I am, maybe MisChief has the same thoughts and doesn't really *need* a relationship right now. :)

Soldato
Meh I'm the same. Every time I think I'm interested in someone of late, I manage to talk myself out of it. Got a girl's number at a house party at the weekend and convinced myself afterwards that I can't be bothered.

In summary: deep down I must just be content the way I am, maybe MisChief has the same thoughts and doesn't really *need* a relationship right now. :)
Yep, you're right about that. I don't *need* a relationship, I'm not desperate or lonely and I'm quite happy being single. I mean sure, it would be nice to have someone to spend time with etc and not date different guys every week as it gets klnda tiring :rolleyes: :p ..but it's not the end of the world if I don't find someone. I still have a few more years of youth..... :D

Soldato
Well I'll tell you what, I've had far more success on POF than I have in the past! I reactivated my profile last week, added new pictures, completely rewrote my profile and I've literally had half a dozen women contact me since... One date last weekend, chance of another two or three this/next weekend... I must have done something right this time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom