Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSA

CSA

Associate
All 75 Assignments Done.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Fr0dders/assignments/335137977/xbox/

Now onto finishing the medals. Not looking forward to MCOM defender. So many times i get kills that aren't quite inside the 5m radius so don't count :(

Good effort mrLOL :)

Ive got 2 to go but not feeling the love for the destroy enemy equipment with EOD bot :D

Not sure i'll even bother with that one tbh

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/I-Kinetic-I/assignments/227540467/pc/

Caporegime
That was actually dead easy for me.

Equip EOD bot, parachute onto hills on Kharg Island.

Profit.

I did it just driving round the notorious sniper hide outs destroying spawn beacons.

Soldato
Mr LOL's sniper Safari ~ NOW ONLY 5xp.

Tour all the well known spots, see the snipers in their natural environment, meet the rarest of all sniper @ the PTFO sniper (might not be found) and enjoy pimms and stilton with us on Kharg / Firestorm / Caspian tower.

Wherever you are in the battleworld, we have a Mr LOL's safari package for you.

BOOK NOW

Anyone else see the 2142 Easter egg?

Or am I way behind the curve? :D

wtf_zpscf8f1628.jpg

Untitled_zps5624c20a.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Mr LOL's sniper Safari ~ NOW ONLY 5xp.

Tour all the well known spots, see the snipers in their natural environment, meet the rarest of all sniper @ the PTFO sniper (might not be found) and enjoy pimms and stilton with us on Kharg / Firestorm / Caspian tower.

Wherever you are in the battleworld, we have a Mr LOL's safari package for you.

BOOK NOW

pretty much. A must see chance to see the bush wookie in its natural habitat :D

Associate
Anyone had this before? Running, then my character suddenly stops for like 5 seconds, and then i can move again. My ping is fine but i'm not saying that rules out the possibility of lag, but i'm just curious if anyone else has experienced this before?
This is a BF related bug where you lose all input, just let go of all the keys then press again and all is well :) Also happens in the chopper sometimes when you feel like you're dropping out of the sky

Soldato
my teams 8v8 pilot Matt is playing in the FLABSLAB Tournament which is for the top 16 pilots in the world...

this is against IDF-END who has one of the best flying styles in BF3 and was a probably the best BF2 pilot and top 5 in the world in BF3..

matt rapes 4-0

such an awesome pilot for someone who hasnt been flying for very long

FIGHT STARTS at 8:35

Associate
Morning all,

At the moment I'm running an Samsung 830 as my boot drive with an older 120GB Vertex 2 as a Steam/Origin drive. With the Samsung 840s at tempting prices I decided to get a 240GB version to replace my rapidly-filling Vertex 2 as my new games drive.

Basically I'm looking for tips/advice from people with similar experiences moving Origin/BF3 from an old drive to a new one. I'm not worried about migrating my Steam games as I have done that before and it's been hassle-free. My current plan is to take out the old drive, install the new one with the same drive letter (D) then directly copy all the Origin/BF3 files onto the new drive, maintaining the previous file structure. Do you think this can be achieved without uninstalling Origin, or will it notice that the drive is different and cause problems? Should I re-install Origin to the new drive first, set a new folder for my downloaded games and then copy over the game contents only?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers

MA

Associate
Hi all,

Well got this 2 weeks ago and love it and yes I know I am later than a late thing late in the lateness of a late night!:D

I normally play on the Essex rifles server (conquest). Look out for me! (dont shoot me I am only level 20!

CSA

CSA

Associate
That was actually dead easy for me.

Equip EOD bot, parachute onto hills on Kharg Island.

Profit.

I did it just driving round the notorious sniper hide outs destroying spawn beacons.

we'll ive decided to take on a few tanks with my EOD bot,its pretty fun on maps like azadi,killed 3 tanks today and even got a triple kill :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Wish i was as good as this guy.

He just makes it all look so easy.

His ability to pull off the turns that gets him behind somebody every time is amazing. Does help the enemy team doesnt have a decent jet pilot, but I'm no use even against crap pilots !

Associate
Does anyone have the problem where you can't switch to the 3rd person view when in planes or helis?

I've tried changing the shortcut, but it doesn't work!

Associate
End game is just awful as an expansion pack. I really don't like armoured kill either. The balancing just went out of the window :S

Armoured Kill was quite awesome to be honest, it was awesome on the the cq247 server anyway! I think there was another one, just4play or something, was also a good server for AK :D

Bandar Desert had great infantry and vehicle play! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom