Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
DG is CoD fan, wants BF games to be more like COD with small maps.

If a map is too big then if you get stuck somewhere without a vehicle it becomes tedious in the extreme. To my mind Caspian isn't too small. It wouldn't have been a big deal to make it a little larger but its not exactly a small map. In BF2 stuff like Zatar wetlands ended up not being particularly popular because if anything they were too big. Without a vehicle you were basically screwed because it took ten minutes to get anywhere. Maps can be too big you know!

Soldato
New season, you need to sign up first. I am playing for the "Syndicate" team vs "The Drunken Sailors" and am in Echo squad of win :)

Our first match is this Saturday so apply for a squad, get in contact with the Squad Captain or Sqd Leader (moi) and although you woulda missed our practices this week, we'll see what we can do for you.

Associate
New season, you need to sign up first. I am playing for the "Syndicate" team vs "The Drunken Sailors" and am in Echo squad of win :)

Our first match is this Saturday so apply for a squad, get in contact with the Squad Captain or Sqd Leader (moi) and although you woulda missed our practices this week, we'll see what we can do for you.

Joined the team and posted in the Echo Squad thread :)

Soldato
www.levelbf.tv - nation cup semi final

Swe vs Den

Denmark raped on capsian 340-0 tickets but now sweden are bringing the eyeballers in for metro and they are best 5v5 team around..

Sweden need a lot of tickets but with eyeballers + punchrulle they still have a good chance!

Associate
I thought I'd give this another try (haven't played for 6-7 months) and I am downloading a 6 GB update on Origin, what is it? Anything new added with this patch? Why is it so massive? I don't have any expansion packs btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom