Does this guy post in GD?

Soldato
If Tescos put a sign up in their stores saying "No Blacks Allowed" would you be Ok with that?

He has the right to refuse to "serve" anybody he chooses without giving a reason, as do Tescos.

The mistake this gentleman has made is specifying that he won't "serve" a specific race, therefore opening himself up to this nonsense.

Soldato
Some of us are old enough to remember signs put up by landlords back in the 70's "No Blacks, No Asians, No Irish, No Dogs"

We subjugated people previously because of our fears - have we not learned a thing ?

I'm sure there are a few bad eggs but tarnishing whole groups of people is just wrong

Permabanned
So the police investigate the allegation of rasicsm, but do nothing about the people stealing his fish? Sounds about right.
I'd imagine they've impounded his car for being parked at an angle and are now searching his imaginary twitter and facebook accounts for any more heinous crimes against humanity.

Reminds me of when gypos used to eat swans :)

Soldato
Very true, but if no reason is given then who's to know what they're taking issue with.

Very different to putting up a sign flat out saying you won't server a certain group of people.

As people have said, technically you CAN refuse to serve anyone, however that is not a license to discriminate as you see fit.

Man of Honour
Very different to putting up a sign flat out saying you won't server a certain group of people.

As people have said, technically you CAN refuse to serve anyone, however that is not a license to discriminate as you see fit.

Absolutely, just like the b & b owners who refused to allow a gay couple to stay and used that as the reason if they'd just said no it wouldn't of been an issue.

Back
Top Bottom