Edifier R1600T is back with an epic deal!!!

Soldato
You guys asked for it, Edifier and OcUK have just delivered it!

Edifier R1600T Plus 2.0 are BACK for a fantastic one week only price of £49.99inc! Awesome price before, awesome price now!

Enjoy!!! :D

Edifier R1600T Studio Plus 2.0 Monitors @ £49.99 inc VAT

SP-003-ER_400.jpg

The Edifier R1600T Plus is a professional low-noise amplifier with all wood enclosure. The high performance crossover provides superior coverage while magnetic shielding prevents interference. The 5-inch bass driver is designed using a composite cone structure for a truly balanced acoustic. Built-in, side-mounted controls mean volume, treble and bass are at your fingertips. Dual RCA inputs allow connection of two additional devices for maximum flexibility in your set-up.

- Professional low-noise amplifier coupled with high performance crossover.
- 4.5inch bass driver - designed using a composite cone structure for a balanced acoustic.
- Silk diaphragm 18 mm tweeter with aluminum phase plug.
- Side mounted rotary volume, bass and treble controls.
- All wood enclosure.
- Power Output: RMS 2 × 16W
- Signal to noise ratio: 85 dBA
- Distortion: 0.1%
- Bass unit: 5 inch (120mm), magnetically shielded, 6ohm
- Tweeter unit: 18mm silk dome tweeter, magnetically shielded, 4 ohm
- Input impedance: 10K ohm
- Input sensitivity: 550 mV ± 50 mV.
- What's in the box:
- 1 x Active speaker
- 1 x Passive speaker
- 1 x 3.5mm to RCA connector cable
- Audio connecting cable
- User manual
- Dimensions: 152(W) x 252(H) x 228(D) (mm)

Was £77.99 Inc. VAT

Was £59.99 Inc. VAT originally for This Week Only!!

Now Only £49.99 inc VAT for the remaining This Week Only Period!! Ends Wednesday the 17th at 10AM!!

ORDER NOW

Soldato
OP
Base is sharp and precise, not boomy and muddy. For music and games these are fantastic unless you like tinny noises with a big boom every now and again.

I run 2.1 via monitors and these are mostly set to 2.0, many of my colleagues also run 2.0, most in the form of the R1600T or R1900T :)

I hope thats enough persuasion for you ;)

Associate
What will these be like for replacing some Logitech X-530's? I don't use the 5.1 anymore

I got these last time they were at this price, and my current speakers are the same as yours. The sound is definitely different. After the years you get so used to the ample bass :p

I think i may set up an extra centre channel speaker for games/movies though as that was always nice to have for speech .

Back
Top Bottom