OCUK Endomondo Team Thread

Soldato
OP
Thanks for creating the challenges for 2013.

I was pretty far down all the challenges for 2012 so need to make sure I change that this year! Been in the gym most of January so hardly any recorded workouts so far.

Soldato
I've done loads of miles for this year now... my training is still kinda crap and slow though and not enough for my marathon in a couple weeks... :(

Also I'm going right off Endomondo as well, just making more and more features on the site for the Pro paid for version. It's not worth it, I should be able to see my own data how I like it.

Last edited:
Soldato
free bump ;)

Anyone having problems with Endemondo lately?

I uploaded a ride today and it says I went "running"
and looking at the calendar, I noticed a few of my rides have changed to running :(

I noticed this when I uploaded earlier set to mtb and changed to run. Didn't look at previous workouts tho.

Soldato
I am now prompted to select the type of activity I'm uploading when I connect my Garmin Edge, though not when I connect my Forerunner. Since I change most of my rides from "sport" to "transport" I noticed this as soon as they changed it a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately we'll just have to pay more attention to what we're doing when we upload new activities.

Soldato
the fact that I have to upload one workout at a time is PEE take.. I'm done with endomondo till they sort it out :) haven't tracked over 2000 miles on it.. Strava FTW.

Soldato
I joined the cycling ones but apparently have no useful workouts despite doing 40 miles as cycling, sport the next day.

*****?

Since hte issues with uploading started for me this week it doesnt appear to have added any of my mileage for the week to my stats, think Endomondo is a bit broken.

Underboss
im still having problems

uploading another ride today, changed it to cycling sport
it uploads, and the picture shows a running man !
so I click edit, change it to cycling sport and I get an error message come up (but I cant read it as its behind the window which I cant move) sucks !

Back
Top Bottom