****** Official World of Tanks OcUK Clan ******

Caporegime
the phone thing took 60seconds for me.
it only sends you a 5 digit code to confirm your phone after you enter your number

It's not like an authenticator where every time you log in you have to open your phone and get a 8+ digit number

Soldato
I haven't played this for a year and the last time I did I'd just got my KV, but getting back into it again now it seems like everyone I'm playing with has their tanks upgraded way past all of mine, seems like I've just got a grind ahead to even get some guns that are gonna penetrate anything.

Any advice to make things fun again?

Associate
So I got my nice shiny new IS, completely stock and the MM keeps throwing me into IX heavy matches. What I am here for, just cannon fodder??? Don't seem to be able to contribute much. I can see this is going to be a long grind for the turret and guns. Did all of 9 damage in the last match with my pea shooter spewing HE :D

Soldato
I haven't played this for a year and the last time I did I'd just got my KV, but getting back into it again now it seems like everyone I'm playing with has their tanks upgraded way past all of mine, seems like I've just got a grind ahead to even get some guns that are gonna penetrate anything.

Any advice to make things fun again?

The KV-1 is a great tank, go back a couple of pages, look at the wiki watch some of the video's on the WorldOfTanksCom and the video below:

So I got my nice shiny new IS, completely stock and the MM keeps throwing me into IX heavy matches. What I am here for, just cannon fodder??? Don't seem to be able to contribute much. I can see this is going to be a long grind for the turret and guns. Did all of 9 damage in the last match with my pea shooter spewing HE :D
It's worth the grind, it really is, mine is fully upgraded now and about 20 thousand EXP off of the IS-3 and loving ever minute of it.

Associate
Yeah IS and IS3 are both good tanks just suffer more than most stock tanks with their low penetration stock guns.

The IS you can quickly either get the 100mm or turret so you can mount the 122mm from the KV1S and you become pretty capable.

The IS3 on the other hand is 44k exp for the BL-9 and 175mm stock pen is horrible for a tier 8 heavy. Thankfully you don't need the tracks or turret for the BL9 but its still a long 44k plus you'll want to get rid of the stock turret ASAP its weak and very ammo rack prone.

I tried using a healthy amount of credit premium rounds to get by in situations where hitting weak spots is unmanageable but given its only 217 pen with gold with the 122 its are barely worth it unless you are willing to constantly fracture credits and in the end I used about 30k of free exp I had to get past it.

Associate
Hi guys quick question trying to bind my mobile number to account i enter my number and it won't work keeps asking for correct number format had a look and can't find any mention of a specific format anyone here know ?.

NZB

NZB

Associate
Hi guys quick question trying to bind my mobile number to account i enter my number and it won't work keeps asking for correct number format had a look and can't find any mention of a specific format anyone here know ?.

probably need to do +44 at the start instead of 0.

Just picked up the SU-152 for a potter about seeing as it's on special. The 900 damage derp gun is hilarious when you're top tier :p

Caporegime

I removed the 0 from the start of my number even though normally to ring my mobile it's needed but I guess when they are using the +44 international dialling code it's not.

Associate
Cleared a few inactives out of the clan so there are a decent number of spots now, so if anyone on here who isn't in clan wants to join feel free to apply

Soldato
Cleared a few inactives out of the clan so there are a decent number of spots now, so if anyone on here who isn't in clan wants to join feel free to apply

How does the clan work then? Do you have any sort of time requirements or something? I'm spending a lot of time on this game at the moment, and I wouldn't mind playing it with people who know what they're doing.

Associate
No requirements, we are just a social clan, we do have some really good players but we don't take ourselves too seriously. We have a ts server which you will usually find people on platooning especially in the evening and we usually get a t6 or 8 company going on the weekend or occasionally on a weeknight.

Back
Top Bottom