Type R and VTEC owners

Soldato
except it probably didn't.

Not what the private plate certificate says.

Shall we go back to primary school with a show and tell? ill bring it in so you can look in awe at it.

Edit:

Burned.

2gt6a2c.jpg

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
wow. you were telling the truth.

I am genuinely shocked.

hows your paddle clutch holding up under those ferocious 215 horses?

remind me who won the BTCC this weekend?

Soldato
Need a bit of advice from the Type-R experts :)

I will be emigrating to Oz later this year and so have to sell my EP3. It's only got 16k on the clock, owned since new and just been a fun car (no commuting or shop runs). Fastest colour (nighthawk) with A/C... any ideas how much I should be asking?

It has a bit of a paint work problem on the bonnet (stone chip) and a blemish under the paint on the left front pillar. I was thinking of getting these re-sprayed 'cos I hate selling her other than 'perfect'. Any ideas how much that might cost?

Hate to see it go - my first and probably only car I'll ever own from new :(

Don
With such a low mileage car, I'd get any niggles sorted, then get it detailed, get some nice photos taken and keep it like this until it sells!

What year is the car? colour etc

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
probably around 6000-7000 tops i would imagine.

16k is practically brand new and would appeal to a lot of people but any more money and you are looking at buying FN2s

you will sell it easy but to someone who really wants an EP3.

if I was in your position, I would price it at £6999 and come down a bit if you dont get interest.

Soldato
It will fetch as much as an EP3 can fetch I guess if the body and wheels are mint!

I sold mine for 4600 quid today, 54 reg, 82k on the clock, FSH, not too far off mint really bar a couple of marks and a wheel which had some kerbing but I thought I did well there in the current marketplace as they are dropping quickly price-wise...

I would punt at as close to 6k as you dare, or contact some traders such as revitupuk as they buy cars with mad low milages for ok money if you wanted a quick sale without fixing any issues :)

Associate
Need a bit of advice from the Type-R experts :)

I will be emigrating to Oz later this year and so have to sell my EP3. It's only got 16k on the clock, owned since new and just been a fun car (no commuting or shop runs). Fastest colour (nighthawk) with A/C... any ideas how much I should be asking?

It has a bit of a paint work problem on the bonnet (stone chip) and a blemish under the paint on the left front pillar. I was thinking of getting these re-sprayed 'cos I hate selling her other than 'perfect'. Any ideas how much that might cost?

Hate to see it go - my first and probably only car I'll ever own from new :(

I would likely give you 6k for it at the end of the year. Where are you based?

Soldato
Thanks for the advice guys, it's kinda the area I was thinking - I hoped (dreamed?) for a little more for the mileage :\ Any ideas where I could get a quote on a partial respray in SW London area - or any idea how much I might be expecting it to cost?

I would likely give you 6k for it at the end of the year. Where are you based?
I am moving to Oz around about Sept - I am based in SW London. If you're really interested and September works for you send me a trust message. :)

Soldato
With all due respect (I'm not being an ass, honest :)), what makes it worth 7k apart from the low milage? It sounds a lovely car but 7k on an EP3 is silly, I think 7k on a DC5 sounds a lot to someone like me but 7k on an EP3... Nah, not when FN2's are readily available in great condition and lowish milage for the same money.

Brill cars but 6k would be the max and to get that quickly would potentially prove difficult.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Put it up for ~£6500 and don't bother with the repairs. You'll get knocked down a little no doubt but you will come out better off and should sell it quicker with the less optimistic value.

Back
Top Bottom