Street Fighter (SFIV, SSFIV, HDR)

Associate
ggs rav! I needed the practice.
Yeah, GG's! I could tell you hadn't been on in a while, you seemed super rusty!

Let me know when you want more practice, my ability to play the whole cast at tournament level will help you level up :p

I'd be up for some tourney style games next week.
Rav, who do you play these days? I have memories of Bison?

Yup, my main was dhalsim, but i only play him by request, he's too good to use everyday, and so it isn't really fair.

i used bison for one tourney, never played him before and still came third, just saying.

I mainly mess around with yun and some others now.

@elrasho, i will find a way to beat you.

Associate
Ruben... never change.

Until someone beats me, and I'm humbled, then I never will :D

But that rarely if ever happens, I've beaten Poongko remember!!!!!

And i sat next to Infiltration absorbing all his goodness.

Actual shame i never got to play him, I was sitting on his side of the cabinet waiting for him to lose but never did, and the wait on the other side was too long. This was before anyone knew him, people were still riding Poongko at the time.

Soldato
I've started playing this on PC. Super terrible though. Maining Ibuki atm.

If you're pretty low level and need someone to play with, feel free to add me on Steam.

That's the problem around here, everybody is at least pretty decent and contrary to popular belief it's not beneficial to get bent over every time you run a set with somebody. I will say though that most of the peeps on here are pretty helpful, Distorted and Zid have given me pretty solid advice for AE before, Hyv and Art are good to talk to about Marvel and a few of the classics also.

If you can, find a few people who are on your level to play against. You'll level up and you'll enjoy it then now and again play against some of these guys to measure where you're at and things you need to work on.

Associate
Anyone on tonight for a set or two. Rav I wouldn't mind taking a swing at your Sim. But do I have to win the right to play him first?

I've only just seen this mate, if you're on tonight just let me know and I'll drop the beat down on you!

If you get past the best yun on ocuk I'll let you have a crack at sim :D

Back
Top Bottom