***Images of things purchased in April 2013***

Permabanned
New bangle,

homophobic-seal-gaaay.png

Caporegime
That look like an interesting event!
Been a few years since I went to Donington. Any ideas on the best areas for viewing and photography?
Fences are the worst for photos!

Most places on the inside of the track are good for photos although you'll need a decent zoom lens, failing that if you stand by the gate by the chicane you'll get some decent shots. To watch, sitting on the bank by the craner curves is your best best.

Caporegime
It's taken all the heat off Phate's suit.

:p

Anywho...

J4I89g5.jpg

Weeks Scuba Diving in Dahab :)

JO6mdVC.jpg

And then buying this, again. The last company projstudy.com royally messed me about and fortunately this place was the same money and available for when I originally intended...now I'm just waiting on a refund from projstudy.com - Nevermind its only £1200 shelled out in courses!

Moral of the story?

Avoid projstudy.com :p

Oh and before anyone moans about the invoice room unless I post a picture of me in the course that's as good as its going to get :p

Associate
:p

Anywho...

Weeks Scuba Diving in Dahab :)

And then buying this, again. The last company projstudy.com royally messed me about and fortunately this place was the same money and available for when I originally intended...now I'm just waiting on a refund from projstudy.com - Nevermind its only £1200 shelled out in courses!

Moral of the story?

Avoid projstudy.com :p

Oh and before anyone moans about the invoice room unless I post a picture of me in the course that's as good as its going to get :p

You going to the blue hole?

Back
Top Bottom