3 O2 30% discounts to give out to three lucky people!

Soldato
Ill definitely miss being able to flog Priority Moments. Great little thing...free marketing for local stores and the customers reap the benefits.

Although im moving to EE im staying with O2 for my contract :eek: Im on the staff plan which is Unlimited calls, Unlimited texts, Unlimited internet, Unlimited tethering and 50 free picture messages for £20 per month (fingers crossed for unlimited 4G when it comes out too). Love it :D Upgraded to the HTC ONE the other day and what a device it is...any one on the fence about getting one go for it. Ive had a play with the S4 and the ONE is in a complete different league in my opinion.

Good to hear. I have an S2 at present and I know I will miss the little thing when I upgrade. The S4 I haven't been too keen on. Saw a friend with the HTC ONE and really liked the look of it. It's a big handset, sure and that's what I will miss the most about my S2. Nice and compact. But hearing this from someone working within the mobile industry gives me the little bit more incentive to go for the HTC ONE. Unless Google come out with something epic in their Nexus range. Again. :)

Back
Top Bottom