Clash of Clans

Associate
If everyone was elder he wouldn't have been able to kick Fillado.

This may be a problem with the mixed approach we have implemented. Aryan should never have been made elder as he never said anything and chat and hardly donated.

Associate
Yeah I must admit I'm now starting to lose interest a bit.

It takes days and days to get enough money to upgrade anything, that's assuming you don't lose a days worth of gold or blobs when someone comes and raids it. It would take 80 uninterrupted hours for me to mine the 1.2m I need to upgrade my town hall.

Any other towns that I look at attacking are so heavily defended compared to my troop resources that it looks a rather futile task. I'd quite like to start a new one again as that's where the interest is but you can't do that.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I just got attacked for the first time by about 6 troops. Can I assume that this is someone who is looking for me to attack back thus giving them the ability in future to paste me at will.

Associate
I've had a few where only 1 barbarian is used. They run up to the wall, my defences blast them before they get anywhere near it and that's it. Odd. I'm guessing it might be where they've looked at the map and can't decide whether to attack or not and then the time limit runs out so they just lose one token person and leave.

I had a score of +180 once for that! 4 or 5 had done the same thing over night.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I've had a few where only 1 barbarian is used. They run up to the wall, my defences blast them before they get anywhere near it and that's it. Odd. I'm guessing it might be where they've looked at the map and can't decide whether to attack or not and then the time limit runs out so they just lose one token person and leave.

I had a score of +180 once for that! 4 or 5 had done the same thing over night.

I doubt my defences would strike fear into anyone right now! I thought that if you "revenge attack" someone they are free to attack you at will for their own revenge after that. A honeypot.

Back
Top Bottom