*** Official OcUK Minecraft Server - Discussion and Rules ***

Associate
Have we got some sort of weather plugin active as it seems we are getting thunderstorms daily making very hard work when mobs about during the day almost constantly.

Soldato
Have we got some sort of weather plugin active as it seems we are getting thunderstorms daily making very hard work when mobs about during the day almost constantly.

thaumcraft probably isnt helping with that. Try making the block that can get rid of rain from forestry (rainmaker + dissipation charges?). you can probably automate it using those wooden water tanks that collect rainwater

Soldato
I have found a client crashing bug! And now can't get onto the server :(

I was constructing the secret entrance to my volcano lair using the secret door mod camo blocks. I put a camo switch on top of a one-way glass block and my client crashed. Now i can the same rendering error crash when I try to log back on.

I suggest people stay away from my build in the top north east corner of the map until this is sorted.

I guess now I'm going to have to do something else with my day... :(

Associate
yrthilian or 5punk3monk3y can you confirm that mobs will spawn in the void worlds located in the nexus?

I need to build some sort of mob spawner so I can get a load of gunpowder, dont want to go to all the effort if it wont work lol

Associate
To fix the bug we have to replace the secret rooms mod guys
step to fix this

1. open the folder you have FTB in
2. open ULTIMATE folder
3. open minecraft folder
4. open mod folder
5. delete SecretRoomsMod.zip (NOTE this may be all lower case)
6. download the SecretRoomsMod-universal-4.5.1.237 from here
7. copy SecretRoomsMod-universal-4.5.1.237 into the ftb/ULTIMATE/minecraft/mod folder
8. launch minecraft

SORRY forget about update have to remove it completely

Last edited:
Associate
Is there some sort of bug in the twilight forest? Was wondering around earlier, came across a "Tower Guardian" took one look at him, turned around to run off he killed me! was miles away from me and even with full quantum Armour on??? all my stuff gone as well lol! gonna be fun crafting that lot again... :(

Soldato
Is there some sort of bug in the twilight forest? Was wondering around earlier, came across a "Tower Guardian" took one look at him, turned around to run off he killed me! was miles away from me and even with full quantum Armour on??? all my stuff gone as well lol! gonna be fun crafting that lot again... :(

The tower guardian is part of Ars magica. It makes everything else look like a complete wimp, easily taking down a wither in 6 hits. It killed you very quickly because it deals out magic damage which a quantum suit does not protect you from. I believe there is an enchantment that will reduce magic damage but I doubt you can put it on a quantum/gravi suit

Soldato
I live next to one of those towers no way am I going near it but does look awesome when just pottering about outside. :D
generally the tower guardian will leave you alone unless you step inside the tower or go very close to the entrance. I'm pretty sure you can happily plug up the entrance with some cobble without taking damage if you're careful

Soldato
I thought it might be part of ars magica but still 1 hit and bloody miles away from me :0

Guess it's time to hunt sheldonite again....

get yourself some magic levels and find the scrolls for spell reflection or magic shield, either should let you pass by him without too many problems

or you could lob loads of blocks in front of the entrance with the gravity gun to barricade the entrance

Back
Top Bottom