** Retailer of the Year 2013!!! **

Soldato
well deserved, some really spot on people work here... 5UB, you and your collegues in CS need to ask for a bonus now mate :D as from my point of view, thats the area that sets OCUK apart from most others...

Soldato
Well done and well deserved! The winning combination of good prices, excellent customer service and carefully nurtured community is unmatched!

Associate
Awesome, well deserved for the products, delivery and forums; never had a bad experience with you guys. (Although I didn't receive any Haribo in my latest orders a few months ago!)

Associate
Congratulations you truly deserve it I came to this site with practically no knowledge regarding pc and with the help of your staff I got the direction I needed to buy my first build and since then your forums with your staff and many knowledgeable members I have grown my knowledge massively allowing me the confidence to build my own systems,Overclockers,and watercool and always there with the parts I need (convince myself I need! Lol) with a very quick and professional service.
So thank you to your staff and forum members its a win well deserved.

Soldato
Gratz. (Cmon guys, we knew they would win. OcUK are just too awesome)

I expect most people were expecting a repeat performance from the retailer that won it in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2011 :p

Personally i'm glad they've lost out this year, they were ahead of the game for so long but have become complacent recently, so it's nice to see the award go to the company who have been putting the effort in recently instead.

Back
Top Bottom