Cheapest S4 on o2.

Associate
Where is the cheapest place to get the S4 on o2.

It really has to be a high street store as i want it thursday for a weekend away.

Idealy want UL txts, mins and 1 GB data, Happy to pay upto £150 upfront if it saves me money in long run, Want the cheapest cost over 24 months.

Looking at carphonewarehouse at the moment, as they seem cheaper than o2 direct, and they are based down the road from me.

Side question, is it worth insuring it? and whats the best case??

TIA guys :)

Soldato
Do you really want to stay with O2? Just saying but I've been recently unhappy with their tariffs compared to other networks.

Carphone Warehouse or Phones 4U seems like good places, might be best to pop in and see what they can offer.

Associate
OP
Ive had Vodafone and Orange, and the signal it really crap in my area, so would rather keep o2.

How come CPW and P4U can offer these cheaper than the stores direct?

Soldato
I have no idea why to be honest, I guess because they have a special agreement with the networks or something. Sometimes I find them cheaper than going to the network directly, sometimes I don't.

Have you maybe considered buying the phone sim free and then getting a GiffGaff sim? Can only be ordered online but price wise it's a lot nicer than O2. They use O2's network as well so signal shouldn't be a problem for you. Will probably need to do some maths to see if it's cheaper in the long run though depending on what CPW can offer you :p.

Associate
OP
O2 £27, 24 months

24 Months

Unlimited* minutes Anytime Any network

Unlimited* texts

1 GB Data

-

£149.99

£27 per month

Im leaning towards that ATM - thats from CPW

I want a like invisible case with screen protector, dont really want a flip cover,
What do you recomend??

Soldato
Do you really want to stay with O2? Just saying but I've been recently unhappy with their tariffs compared to other networks.

Yeah, I left them due to getting higher priced 'upgrade' offers than I would as a new customer nearly everywhere else. Even when I phoned for the PAC code, they offered me a tariff to match, but they only matched a monthly price with a worse tariff than I got by leaving.

Back
Top Bottom