***Images of things purchased in May 2013***

Soldato
I'm planning on getting one of these on Monday! Any big problems with it? a part from the annoying lack of a viewfinder.

Yup, unfortunately viewfinder is not standard but you can get hot shoe ones (at a price). The flash unit is also hot shoe only (supplied within the box).

I miss the dial from a DSLR but the menu system is pretty straight forward (& intuitive) and pretty much loaded with options from a full blown DSLR.

The weight on it is nice and feels solidly built.

I you need any particular types of pics I can try to take some to show you.

Caporegime
http://i.imgur.com/cKM7zcC.jpg[/img

Decided to take a punt on the OcUK Ultima V2 10.1" tablet.

Didn't come with a UK mains adapter, just a 2-pin one, so need to find some kind of 2-3 pin adapter (won't run it long-term with my shaver adapter!)

Touch seems a little sensitive when trying to scroll down a list, but seems fairly responsive so far.

And, importantly, it plays Carmageddon nicely.

But - it's almost unreadable when you've got bright sunlight behind you.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a bad tablet!

Soldato
548vbq.jpg

Chemical Records have 10 or so delivery options i chose free, so i ordered 4:30pm yesterday and my new cap arrived 7:30am today..

dunno how it can get any quicker than that :p

Soldato
http://i.imgur.com/cKM7zcC.jpg[/img

Decided to take a punt on the OcUK Ultima V2 10.1" tablet.

Didn't come with a UK mains adapter, just a 2-pin one, so need to find some kind of 2-3 pin adapter (won't run it long-term with my shaver adapter!)

Touch seems a little sensitive when trying to scroll down a list, but seems fairly responsive so far.

And, importantly, it plays Carmageddon nicely.

But - it's almost unreadable when you've got bright sunlight behind you.[/QUOTE]

Seems odd that a UK retailer doesn't distribute UK adapters with a product from their range.

Back
Top Bottom