The Show Off Your Tattoo Thread

Soldato
never.jpg

Had this one done. Every tattoo i have means something - had this one done to cover over a scar which had a titanium plate the entire length of it!
Was because of a head injury i've had and some people gave up on me. The type of head injury i had depression and suicide were symptoms of it so i had this to constantly remind me to never give up on myself! I'm now one of a few 1000 who have ever attempted to cycle London-Paris in less than 24hrs for charity! :)

www.justgiving.com/dan-cannell :)

Soldato
Without trying to be overly critical, the lines and spacing are atrocious.

No worries - no matter what people say about it i know what it means to me and what it's got me through. :)

I'm not a big fan of the lines either. Spacing is fine as it was all done on PC so no spaces- this is how the text is. :) When i have the next one done it'll be tidied up. Because so much of was done over scar tissue there was always the issue of ink 'bleeding' which i knew and accepted. :)

Soldato
Liverpool tattoo convention was wicked, my tattooist tattooed me in a gimp mast for a few hours and had a great sign which got some strange looks "Free gay hats for kids." Was a lively booth he had, 6 hours on my leg, was the hardest session I've ever had, the head in there was horrible and was weird getting tattooed in front of loads of people.

Soldato
Liverpool tattoo convention was wicked, my tattooist tattooed me in a gimp mast for a few hours and had a great sign which got some strange looks "Free gay hats for kids." Was a lively booth he had, 6 hours on my leg, was the hardest session I've ever had, the head in there was horrible and was weird getting tattooed in front of loads of people.
How is 6 hours at once?.

Got my first session in about 8 weeks (6 hours), then another 4 6 hour sessions - so will be interested to know what it's like :).

Would be funny if I can't stand being tattooed.

Associate
How is 6 hours at once?.

Got my first session in about 8 weeks (6 hours), then another 4 6 hour sessions - so will be interested to know what it's like :).

Had 2x8hr sessions recently, not really found the longer sessions any worse than the short ones I've had.

Sure you'll enjoy it :)

Soldato
OP
How is 6 hours at once?.

Had 2x8hr sessions recently, not really found the longer sessions any worse than the short ones I've had.

Sure you'll enjoy it :)

Got an 8hour session coming up this Friday, hoping to get the full sleeve done in one shot!

Back
Top Bottom