rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Post #12 wins, all of those except the evos are cool looking.

i just end up bringing disappointment to your life time after time. :o

Opens thread expecting to see awesome Jap cars in Japan, instead, get's a load of ricers in the UK....:p

i will book a plane ticket to jp next time.

i have a £250 phone and not a dslr.

sorry

more uploading now. will add to OP when i can

Associate
If when I left the house was anything to go by, there were a few nice cars surrounded by lots of young lads driving low riding, wide tyred, bits of rubbish, who seemed to miss the point a little. Saw very polished GS300 on M4 in very good condition.

Was amazed at how sedately they were all progressing down the motorway, the odd idiot but fundamentally 1 big procession at 70mph. Apart from the row of cars on the slip road broken down.

Live round corner pretty much and took one look at weather and thought, no way!

Associate
That white NSX with the kit on it really needs some different wheels. Reminds me of a corsa with a body kit and steel wheels... :D
All the way or leave it as it is. As a package the standard ones look better overall.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
i would say so, might just go to JF2 as its closer. only benefit of going to JF1 is that it has more car clubs present.

some kid asked him to rev his engine so he could film it on his phone, it sounded mental.

not really bothered about any of the scene tat on it or the daft stance which is no doubt detrimental to the EK9s legendary handling, but it did sound good.

Associate
I tried to say hello but he was either very busy, or just very rude.

Im gonna go with the former but yea he was rushing around and basically ignoring the small crowd following him around.

I met him and shook his hand the night before - There was an MCM car meet the night before. He was really nice, smart and courteous. I can only assume he was really busy trying to get footage/interviews/whatever else he'd come for on the actual day.

Caporegime
Yeah don't forget he is working and it's not his public duty to be super nice to every person on the planet because he'd probably not get anything done.

Associate
Hey guys, some pics I took from Japfest this weekend if you are interested...

Oh and feel free to like my new Motorsport Photography page if your on FB ;)

Bit of everything here

Just Drift cars here

Cheers :)

Looks like someone moved/merged my new thread into this one (which I didn't see TBF), check the links out for some of my pics and if you like them and are on FB please like the page :)

Back
Top Bottom