***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
E-lites are crap liam, i had a poor experience with them too, the kit you have chosen is perfect for getting into proper vaping, if you like fruity flavours send me a message and ill put you in touch with the guy i buy my juice from.

Also if you like custard then buy some of this http://grantsvanillacustard.com/

Thanks for your advice mate :)

I'm going to go ahead and order an EGO-T CE5 kit now, now to choose some flavours lol! I'm going to start with Strawberry & Cherry first but I would also like to try a tobacco flavoured one, has anyone had any experience with any of the tobacco flavours listed on here? http://www.vapeland.co.uk/10ml-e-liquid-17-c.asp

As for choosing which Nicotine strength to go for, shall I start off at Medium (16mg)? I feel that the Low one wouldn't be enough for me.

Thanks again - Liam

Associate
Thanks for your advice mate :)

I'm going to go ahead and order an EGO-T CE5 kit now, now to choose some flavours lol! I'm going to start with Strawberry & Cherry first but I would also like to try a tobacco flavoured one, has anyone had any experience with any of the tobacco flavours listed on here? http://www.vapeland.co.uk/10ml-e-liquid-17-c.asp

As for choosing which Nicotine strength to go for, shall I start off at Medium (16mg)? I feel that the Low one wouldn't be enough for me.

Thanks again - Liam

I can recommend the Cherry Cigar. If you like a 'faint' cigar flavour with a sweet aftertaste then go for it.
If you trust me your address I will send you just under 30ml of Gold and silver. I didn't get on with it as I prefer sweeter vapes.

I'm told the Highway 555 is nice but I haven't bothered.
I vape between a 14 to 18mg strength normally and that's plenty for me.

Associate
I can recommend the Cherry Cigar. If you like a 'faint' cigar flavour with a sweet aftertaste then go for it.
If you trust me your address I will send you just under 30ml of Gold and silver. I didn't get on with it as I prefer sweeter vapes.

I'm told the Highway 555 is nice but I haven't bothered.
I vape between a 14 to 18mg strength normally and that's plenty for me.

Many thanks for the recommendation mate! :) and that's a very kind & generous offer which I will accept, I will trust you my address now - thank you :)

Liam

Soldato
The kit is fine but order it from here http://www.vapeland.co.uk/e-cig-starter-kits-10-c.asp
Cheaper and I'll vouch for the service.

Agreed! Their kit is cheap and service is very good. I only had problems with one clearo and a battery. Sent it back on a Tuesday and got brand new replacements on Thursday. They are a friendly bunch and answer emails quickly, even at ridiculous hours of the night!

Using that kit, I've been smoke free for 18 days. I'm not the only one too!

Associate
Agreed! Their kit is cheap and service is very good. I only had problems with one clearo and a battery. Sent it back on a Tuesday and got brand new replacements on Thursday. They are a friendly bunch and answer emails quickly, even at ridiculous hours of the night!

That is the exact kit (the £25 EGO-T CE5) that I've just ordered :)

Can't wait to get it and to start vaping properly, I've literally just finished my last e-light cartridge so I will be going without now until the kit arrives haha.

Liam

Last edited:
Soldato
That is the exact kit (the £25 EGO-T CE5) that I've just ordered :)

Can't wait to get it and to start vaping properly, I've literally just finished my last e-light cartridge so I will be going without now until the kit arrives haha.

Liam

Good luck :) If you have any problems, just post here and join one or two vaping forums. The vaping community is very friendly and helpful on the whole. You don't see any of this 'Can't you use the **** search button?', DYOR or RTFM nonsense that you see in some forums.

Associate
Also agree that the EGO-T CE5 is much better than the e-cig's, i had my twin pack delivered from Vapeland last week, it is much better than the previous e-cig that i was trying to use.

I have the Gold and Silver flavor one from Vapeland, i wasn't expecting it to taste as sweet as it does, maybe its just my weird taste-buds.

Soldato

Snap
I had a battery go on me, 4 days after the 28 day warranty and they replaced it with no hassle. :D
Excellent service, i sent it Monday and the new battery arrived Wednesday.
Still using the CE5's but i have bought some replaceable coils which i have used a couple now.

Associate
Thanks for all of your reply's guys, very helpful & informative indeed :) Again thanks for the Vapeland recommendation, I'm glad that I ordered through there and I will certainly use them again the future! I will post another update when I've received & tested the kit out with my thoughts on it.

Liam

Don
I'll be flying out to Poland next weekend but this will be my first time with the vaping gear. Any issues with it in hand luggage?
I'll be taking a Vamo VV/VW, a bunch of Novas and Vapeonly BCCs and my RSST + a few bottles of fluids.

Should I put the fluids in the hold just to be sure?

Soldato
OP
I'll be flying out to Poland next weekend but this will be my first time with the vaping gear. Any issues with it in hand luggage?
I'll be taking a Vamo VV/VW, a bunch of Novas and Vapeonly BCCs and my RSST + a few bottles of fluids.

Should I put the fluids in the hold just to be sure?

I took my vamo etc to Rome with me the other week. Batteries must come in hand luggage (brought my spare novas too), and I took my juice in plastic bags in carry-on as well. Just plonked my vamo on top of my jacket in the tray so it was clear I wasn't hiding anything, and I never even got questioned. Put my spare wire and wick in hold luggage.

Soldato
you cant vape on planes surely? would cause nothing but trouble

I'm pretty sure that some airlines allow it. I also believe that Ryan Air sell them on the planes too. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

-edit- looks like the 'e-cig' that Ryan Air sells isn't actually a proper one and it doesn't produce vapour. This is just from googling so I really don't know whether it's all fact or BS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom