** Official OcUK RIFT Guild **

Associate
The recent **** up with pvp rifts being exploited and trions lack of action has made me call it a day with rift.
I expect to come up against cheaters in free to play games but i'm not paying a subscription and facing them.

Soldato
Well, I think so, but your mileage may vary obviously. The OcUK guild is still going strong and clearing a lot of content. We play on Bloodiron if you fancy it. The website is www.ocuk.guildlaunch.com

So, I've not played in a while. My highest char is level 20 but I'm looking to start playing again, are you defiant? If so how would i go about getting an invite and can I join if I've been offline for a while and I'm only level 20? :p

Soldato
So I posted in a general Rift thread, I guess I should have posted here. A quick copy/paste...

I just applied to re-join Covenant. I was around when the split happened and a bunch of folk made a new Guild 'Harmless'. As most of the folk I chatted with went that way, so did I.

Anyway, they stopped playing around July and are now in ToR, which I've tried and didn't enjoy.

It did remind me I really enjoy MMO's and I really miss Rift, so I'm hoping you guys will take me back. I have a 50 Cleric and a 50 Rogue, both specc'd well enough to go GSB (as I have done a few times)

I don't know if anyone will remember me, my Characters are Bartholemew and Diamon. Also, I have and use Mumble.

Associate
Rift is going Free to Play June 12th! Just wondering if anyone wanted to come back to the game as I myself have and would be great to get a OCUK guild going again :)

Anyone who wants to try Rift out whack in this referral code when you create an account for extra goodies to help you level etc - CPETJP673C3JTDTCCWXR

Associate
Anybody still playing Rift? Thinking of going back as it's soon to become F2P and would be interested to get some recent reviews(haven't played since launch)

Back
Top Bottom