Woolwich serious incident

Permabanned
If they survive the gun shot wounds they should hang them off tower bridge. Ideally using wire so it cuts their ****ing heads off.

Permabanned
London accent on the guy with blood all over him and a meat cleaver.

He's also got a Stone Island hat on, I don't know many Somalians that would wear Stone Island.

Soldato
Life in prison would be the best punishment, even over capital punishment. No prisoner would allow someone who killed an unarmed guy wearing a help for heroes tshirt have an easy ride, regardless of where they get put.

Soldato
That's a big word for you. Are you English?

I clearly have a better grasp of English than you.

Life in prison would be the best punishment, even over capital punishment. No prisoner would allow someone who killed an unarmed guy wearing a help for heroes tshirt have an easy ride, regardless of where they get put.

Yep, I doubt these people will ever be let out.

Soldato
Loving how the racist bigots of OC's don't miss an opportunity to hijack a tragic crime to spew their militant anti-immigration and racist bile :rolleyes:

Newsflash morons, Islam isn't a race and it might have passed you by but it wasn't that long ago that we locked away a dangerous fundamentalist and guess what? he was British born and white!! (My brother the Islamist!)

I don't normally comment in these threads and you are right, however lots of crimes seem to be carried out by immigrants (legal and illegal)..

Man of Honour
Pretty weird to see the guy chatting casually into the camera (having just hacked a persons head off).

There's another video up of just after the police have shot them both, and I think the crowd are shouting "shoot him again!"

Caporegime
Who happens to be Muslim and shouts god is great :rolleyes:

But why assume that the attack is because they are muslim? If I said to you "by God I will kill you", would you assume that I am a christian fundamentalist and I was saying that because I only wanted to kill you because of my religion?

Lots of major problems in Somalia and has been for 20 years or so. Lots of people not happy with the UK. So yes, after seeing that I would say very likely to be a terroist attack.

Back
Top Bottom