Is 6 inches really big enough? (pic)

Soldato
Why is it that when the people at work used to bring in the "Sub of the day", it always smelt exactly the same every single day even though it was supposed to be something different?

Oh I remember. It's because it's overpriced and over-processed crap that always smells and tastes the same, no matter what they put in it. Yes, that's it.

It wasn't always that way. I remember when Subway was tasty and fresh when I was a kid, but now it's just a "make your own mcdonalds". I have to agree with you on its current state though.

And OP, footlong and take the rest home for a snack. Come on dude.

Soldato
Had vouchers for subway buy one footlong get one free. Even that didn't fill me up, two foot long BMT + grab bag of walkers + a yorkie bar and 500ml pepsi max normally does it for me..!!

But then, I'm the one that can easily eat two large dominos or a family feast KFC to myself if I've got the real hungers.. always been a bit like that, can eat loads in one sitting, then not eat much for days afterwards..!!

Associate
FL Italian BMT on wheat bread toasted with pepper cheese all salad (you have to get your money's worth) with SW sauce

Damn you for making me hungry when ive not long had my lunch!

Soldato
footlong bmt, lettuce + jalapenos + chilli sauce or honey mustard on italian herbs and cheese.

First reply is full of awesome.

I have exactly this every time. I buy Mrs a foot long to so I can have half of hers to go with mine. I am a greedy fat bugger though.

Edit:

0633E132-4B81-44FF-BFDC-2C6E8449A952-474-000000A2E8BE9546_zps2864385a.jpg

Not been in a while. What does this many points get me? 6" with cheesy nachos at least? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom