Firefox users

Associate
It did crash my Firefox (21.0).

Initially it did not, even after the image loaded however, I left the tab open and clicked it about half a hour later to check what the tab was and my Firefox crashed.

Never seen the problem anywhere else so not to worried :)

Associate
For the record the reset firefox function creates a new profile and transfers your bookmarks and cookies to it, then puts your current one in a folder labelled firefox old and drops it on your desktop.

It's just easier than the profile manager for the majority of users :)

Anyway, if 1 web page on the whole internet won't work then it's probably the site that's broken. FF22 works fine...

Soldato
Only tried the first image but after loading half the image it crashed for me on FF 21. Using hardware acceleration and 13.2 beta 4 (or something like that) drivers.

I noticed this happened before with a huge picture, so I'm guessing specific massive pictures just makes FF crash.

Out of curiousity, is anyone else with the crashing problem using an AMD GPU?

Associate
OP
Only tried the first image but after loading half the image it crashed for me on FF 21. Using hardware acceleration and 13.2 beta 4 (or something like that) drivers.

I noticed this happened before with a huge picture, so I'm guessing specific massive pictures just makes FF crash.

me :)

7770. Tried 13.4 and 13.5 beta drivers.

Associate
It did crash my Firefox (21.0).

Initially it did not, even after the image loaded however, I left the tab open and clicked it about half a hour later to check what the tab was and my Firefox crashed.

Never seen the problem anywhere else so not to worried :)
I tried to replicate this - I opened ten of those images (including the purple flowers) in different tabs, and left the tabs open for about 45 minutes. The tabs each went black for a couple of seconds when I initially switched to them, but FF still refused to crash.

AMD graphics drivers causing problems... there must be some mistake, surely? :D

Back
Top Bottom