New F&F Sky vouchers

Associate
OP
got another question for you buddy, the multiroom box "has" to be connected to a phone line for security reasons.

the problem I have is, the multiroom box is going in a room which is already tight for space, it only has 2 sockets, which have multiple extensions running off them in order to power everything in the room.

e.g. the socket the box is set up to has a 1 plug 5m extension so it can get from the socket to where i need the plugs to be, into the 5m extension i have a 8 socket belkin surge protector extension which then has a further 4 socket belkin surge protector extension connected to it. so 11 plugs connected to this 1 socket already.

pc, monitor, printer, tv, indoor aerial, ps3, headset, external hard drive, sky + HD box, sky+ wireless connector, BIAS lighting.

the other socket also has similar sort of setup and has 8 socket extension and then 2 long extensions running off it, so 9 plugs connected to it in total.

so 20 plugs running off 2 sockets already.

basically what i am getting at is, it is going to be extremely difficult to run a phone line to this room and it is going to be extremely difficult to even set up a DECT Wireless Phone Line Extender which uses a plug socket in order to function.

i suppose i could get rid of the indoor aerial when the dish is installed but would a wireless phone extender be guaranteed to work? i have heard a lot of conflicting stories on this. so it's hit and miss.

my point being is there any chance of getting a multiroom box setup without having a phone line connected to it? or will i be forced to pay £50 for an extender kit? or be forced into running a 30 metre long extension cable around the whole house in order to get a wired phone line into the room?

basically is there any negotiation for a "special" install where it is basically impossible or extremely hard to have a phone line connected in the same room as the multiroom box?

the engineer HAS to run a phone cable or you will be charged full subscription price for that 2nd box instead of the £10.25 The box calls into sky every so often to let them know its sat in your house if you don't you will receive letter from them asking you why ain't it connected. Wireless phone receivers do work fine if set up correctly but we don't offer any support for it as its not our product. I would just let the engineer run his cable makes it simpler and it won't need power like the wireless ones do.

Associate
Sky F&f Code Needed

i have 10 codes to give away on a first come first serve basis for half price sky for 12 months.

Free Sky+HD box
Free standard set-up
Entertainment Extra+
Sky Movies and Sky Sports
Sky Go Extra
HD Pack for Sports and Movies

I need your FULL NAME and your own email address if it's different from the trust address.

As before, first come first serve on all codes. Send me a message in trust with your details and i will send out the code one per person. Voucher must be used by 30th may.

Forgot to mention new customers only.

Any chance have you got any more of the codes or know any one with them really need one im stuck

Thanks

Associate
Just sent you an email in trust MissChief

If you have a code available that would be awesome.

Ta muchly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom