Want 5% discount? See inside.

Associate
Hurray I can order it at the end of next week which is after all my assignments due dates. Now to hope all the water cooling components are in stock.

Soldato
That's a bit pointless isn't it? 5% off but you now have to pay around 5% for shipping?

This discussion has been had.

Count yourself lucky you get a persistent '5%' with free delivery. Not everyone gets free delivery.

Spend more than £250 and use it or put up and shut up with your free delivery.

Soldato
Daft question, but if I use this 5% discount, I noticed you said it cannot be used with any other promotion i.e. free delivery.

Will cashback still work via quidco, and topcashback?

The Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 WindForce 3x OC is sucking me in, I can't resist. :)

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Associate
Anybody got the voucher to work ? I get the below when trying to use it
"This voucher (20KFANS) does not exist, please check and try again - please call OcUK if you are having problems."

Associate
ok maybe that post was uncalled for (was in bit of a bad mood) but still, there was truth in it but then i suppose that's why it was removed...

Thug
Soldato
Could you guys PLEASE put a reasonably priced 27" 2560x1440 monitor for sale so I don't have to buy elsewhere substantially cheaper.

I want to use this 5% coupon to buy a new monitor, 480gb ssd, keyboard + mice, case ram and headset but the difference in price is just too much. :(

Soldato
I really don't like to whine as I think any discount is generous but the whole thing of choosing between this and the free delivery is a bit of a letdown really - and it seems to be the same every time we get a discount, we lose the delivery instead.

I'm just saying that sometimes, it would be nice to have both.

Associate
On the orders where free shipping outweighs the 5% discount it is most likely not in there interest to reduce the cost of these items any further.

It costs roughly £7 to post something out via courier (based on the costings of the company i work for). If you were to buy something for say £100 and worked on the assumption that ocuk were making 30% (£30, baring in mind VAT and tax is to be deducted as well). Once you take the £7 for the courier and £5 for the discount your already down to a 18% profit margin.

Yes it would be great if we could all buy things super cheap but at the end of the day they are running a business and need to make some profit :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom