Upcoming Concerts

Soldato
Green Day, blooming brilliant. 100x better than I expected. 2 and a half hour set. Great crowd interaction. Superb.

Went to Muse last week and while I'm a bigger Muse fan, the atmosphere/interaction at Green Day was miles better. Top stuff.

Associate
Green Day, blooming brilliant. 100x better than I expected. 2 and a half hour set. Great crowd interaction. Superb.

Went to Muse last week and while I'm a bigger Muse fan, the atmosphere/interaction at Green Day was miles better. Top stuff.

Jelous mate I'm gutted I didn't get tickets. I seen them 3 times and each time they're fantastic. Did you get any decent pix?

Soldato

Went to see Green Day Saturday night, amazing!!!!!

My thoughts exactly :)

Jelous mate I'm gutted I didn't get tickets. I seen them 3 times and each time they're fantastic. Did you get any decent pix?

I did but there was so much bouncing around it wasn't worry risking the iPhone for it! Haha.

Got really close in standing.

Soldato
Got tickets for Neil Young and Leonard Cohen at the NEC.

Seeing Neil next week - cant wait!

Went to see Mark Knopfler with Ruth Moody as support at the Royal Albert Hall last night. Excellent gig.

Saw Mark two weeks ago - awesome gig.

Saw Rush last weekend in London and they were awesome. Amazing setlist too.

Seeing Megadeth tomorrow night.

Seeing The Who next week and then I'm off to Download!

All the artists I want to see always tour around the same time each year. Happens every time!

Soldato
I thought Muse were great on Saturday, no Hysteria though which always baffles me, they always knock it out the park and the fans love it, beats me why you leave it out.

Bastille sounded like they where singing the same song over and over and were not very good at all. Dizzee Rascal even though his musical output is utterly dreadful, was actually pretty entertaining considering its just him and two other fellas bouncing around the stage and shouting for half an hour.

Soldato
Just got back from the free Muse gig in Horse Guards Parade.
Was fairly decent actually!

Think Emirates on a smaller scale, but still as insane.
The crowd were more relaxed which made the night even better

Soldato

Saw them at the o2 3 years back, I am a massive MUSE fan but agreed the interaction is on another scale, also a huge set list then as well.

Man of Honour
Bruce Springsteen at Wembley last night. Outstanding! :D

28bk.jpg

j2yy.jpg

dvtq.jpg

PAz

PAz

Soldato
He was awesome wasn't he :)

Fifth time I've seen him now and it just never lets down. 3.5 hours of pure energy at his age is simply awesome.

Darkness start to finish was great.

Man of Honour
He was awesome wasn't he :)

Fifth time I've seen him now and it just never lets down. 3.5 hours of pure energy at his age is simply awesome.

Darkness start to finish was great.

Still gathering breath after Saturday night and it's difficult to find words that describe that gig. Ok, one word, wonderful! The neighbours must be getting sick of us playing him. :D

Back
Top Bottom