• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

New graphic card no signal on monitor

Associate
Hy need some help my setup is
I5 2400
Z68A-GD55--G3-

Just bought 2 new cards 7870x2 for crossfire and a new seasonic 850 psu.
Fitted them but no signal put my 580 back in and works fine,so I thought I've got 2 dead cards tried them in my old system and the cards worked on there own as its not got crossfire support.

Thnx for any help not shaw what else to try

Last edited:
Associate
OP
tryed both cards in older system both boot up fine,ive just put back in my 580 and all is ok,motherboard lights up fans start up on cards just getting no signal all the time looks i will have to buy a new motherboard now lol

Associate
OP
cant see a great deal off diffrence like in bf3 my framerates are the same as if i had 1 card ??? and smoother with 1 card

Associate
Yeah it appears so. Sorry man thought you had a i5 2400 in your OP so must have been a typo.

I have 670's in SLI with my 3570K @ 4.2 and get just 30 or so frames more on BF3 then on a single card but even on ultra or high stays the same with the same bloody GPU usage.

I can't believe my 3570K is bottlenecking and reading on multiple websites BF3 SLI/Xfire is poor. Especially when I get full usage in Tomb Raider for example.

Back
Top Bottom