Three - Galaxy S4 - No mobile broadband

Associate
Hi all,

last night my mrs mentioned she had no mobile broadband on her S4. it had been fine all day. i checked mine and I too had no mobile broadband on my S4 either.

Restarted both phones and still nothing. Left over night and still nothing this morning.

Checked the three website just now but can't see any network status reports at all so can't check if there is an issue.

I don't believe it's the phones that are the issue, so can anyone point me to a network status page so I can check?

ta
:confused:

Associate
Loads of people reporting it on twitter - seems to have been an issue for 12 hours at least (for some)

At least that means productivity will increase in the UK for a short while :)

Associate
I tried calling 3 but you just get an automated message saying they are taking a high level of calls.

Yeah, can't even get through now. The system cuts you off. Been going on since 22.30 last night and seems to be country wide. Apparently they finally admitted to problems on FB but didn't specify what the issue was. I don't know if there's been updated info since i heard that though.

Caporegime
Been down for me since around 9PM last night. They made a Tweet at 9 earlier on...

ThreeUKSupport ‏@ThreeUKSupport 1h

We're having some issues with our data network this morning. It's being worked on as a priority, sorry for any inconvenience. More to follow

'Some issues' is a bit of an understatement! Practically their whole data network is dead.

Associate
Same for me in both Sheffield and Leeds.
It's a little annoying, but at least it means it's not my phone that's broken.

I did actually get signal half way up the M1 for about 5 - 10 minutes.

SamuraiTortoise

S

SamuraiTortoise

I'm usually connected to wifi all day and night so rarely notice - and didn't notice this but have just checked and I have no data when wifi is turned off. (Buckinghamshire)

Website now carries this message on the homepage: "Some of our customers are unable to access the internet. We are working to restore the service as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience."

Soldato
Yeah as currently whilst I'm waiting for virgin to install a cable line into my home, I'm using my all you can eat data as my main internet. And the service was very up and down last night, and now since 8:10 this morning not had mobile data since. Phone calls and texts work just fine though, so its just mobile broadband.

Which is typical considering I've got no fixed broadband at the moment... I did find 3 mobile broadband in my area quicker then ADSL.. Hopefully gets resolved soon.

Soldato
mine was fine all last night and earlier this morning. it's just gone down now which has prompted me to look in here. oh well, at least it's not just me. :p

Back
Top Bottom