Three - Galaxy S4 - No mobile broadband

Soldato
haha! i wish i saw this thread

just been on phone to 3, they said internet service outage, they are looking to it right now

Associate
I tried calling 3 but you just get an automated message saying they are taking a high level of calls.

So 2 of you called ;)

Came back on mid morning here. I know Three get somewhat of a bad rep but I for one can't fault their service. I've managed to keep clear of customer support though :rolleyes:

Soldato
So 2 of you called ;)

Came back on mid morning here. I know Three get somewhat of a bad rep but I for one can't fault their service. I've managed to keep clear of customer support though :rolleyes:

Their customer support is quite simply the biggest joke going. But I could never leave them after all the trouble they put me through due to having by far the best data network/allowances going.

Soldato
Three customer service is a bit of a joke.. But I could never go anywhere esle as 3 are the only provider I could get that offered unlimited 3G that you can truly tether without data charges or stupid low data plans.

I've been using three mobile broadband for months as we moved and the ADSL services in the area are very poor. Oddly, Virgin now offer up to 60MB broadband in the area but the copper wires for ADSL can hardly carry a 2mbps fixed line.

So, been using my 3G for months and I have in one month downloaded gigs and gigs of data and at one time seen it reach up to 900kbps which for a 3G connection is fantastic.

Can't fault their prices and data limits. Mine is working again, happy days.

Soldato
Mines gone again. Did come back for while around lunch time but no good now!

Yeah they are doing something with the 3G network, something has gone a bit wrong for them during the past day or so, botched update or rolling something out thats affected services?

O2 had this last year wasn't it? But that also effected calls and texts. 3 will get this up and running again, but when ?? However when I did finally get connected again today, where I am I normally get a weaker 3G signal and not generally good speeds. But when it was up, facebook was much snapper and I had a H signal as I normally get a 3G signal at my desk at work..??

Hmmm upgrading or just nothing other then an outage?

Soldato
I know I'm late to the party but my web stopped last night too, I canceled my sim yday so obviously I thought they'd messed up or as canceling took a 43 min call wondered if I was being harassed, lol, but it was sound when I got up, intermittent throughout the day though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom