***The Official HTC One Thread***

Associate
I'm having 2 issues, wondered if anybody else had encountered them?

My lock screen is pin locked, but they keypad is just a black screen with no keys from time to time. A restart sorts it. My action bar also disappears sometimes?

Audio playback stutters occasionally, and stops of it's own accord. Such a frustrating bug, I've tried Winamp and the stock player, both do this to an extent. Beats audio on/off doesn't solve the problem.

Soldato
I have noticed that there is a few more little scuffs and dinks in the back of my silver one. Dropped it a few times, usually only about 2 feet, but always onto a hard surface.

Will eventually order one of these to keep it safer in, as well as give me more 'juice'! :)

Will have no need for a gym membership with that though, as it will weigh almost the same as my iPad mini with it on! :eek:

*Supposidly weighs the same as the phone. So a total of 286.33g!

Last edited:
Soldato
Well either way, whilst I understand that's an issue I certainly wouldn't be dishing out my HTC contacts who would be even less use in this situation.

Best bet is to start trying to get in touch with their UK MD or EMEA boss, they're both easily found with google.

Soldato
Well either way, whilst I understand that's an issue I certainly wouldn't be dishing out my HTC contacts who would be even less use in this situation.

Best bet is to start trying to get in touch with their UK MD or EMEA boss, they're both easily found with google.

Sorry, I wasn't after names of individuals who work for HTC - I was more talking about the best place to report a complaint to etc, so yeah UK Head office type thing.

Soldato
It doesn't seem much smaller, but it seems to be like most 'mini' things now. Just being made so it is cheaper, but looks very similar. Such as the photo of the bottom speaker holes (may be from being an early sample?), the smaller front facing camera and rear camera.

Caporegime
It looks a decent bit smaller in this photo:

BNW48xj.jpg

+ the other one but with a view of the front

Hard to tell from crappy pics :p

Don't forget, the phone will feel quite a bit smaller in the hand even if there is only a few mm difference in the dimensions, especially when it comes to the width dimension. Big difference between the one S and X in terms of one handed usability despite there not looking to be "much" difference in the dimensions:

one s:

130.9 x 65 x 7.8 mm

one X:

134.4 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm

qNaEd4z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom