THIS WEEK ONLY DEALS MIGHT HASWELL HAVE A GANDER

Soldato
The highlights of this week's deals are as following:

This week we have the awesome all new Asus GeForce GTX 770 OC 2GB on offer. With a fierce 1058MHz, the GTX 770 can deliver potent DX11 graphics! Available for only £359.99 inc VAT.

To celebrate the launch of Intel’s 4th Generation Haswell CPUs, we are offering the impressive Intel Core i5 4670K 3.40GHz Quad Core OEM CPU for only £179.99 inc VAT. With a FREE copy of GRID 2 you can jump straight into the game.

Building your own system? We have a turbocharged solution for you, introducing the “Quasar 245i” Haswell Intel Core i7 4770K overclocked bundle. Pre-built and offering plug & play performance from its 4 core Hyper threading CPU running at a blistering 4.40GHz! Make it yours for only £457.99 inc VAT.

Want more? Our whole selection of deals HERE.

Asus GeForce GTX 770 OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £359.99 inc VAT

GX-307-AS_400.jpg

The next generation GeForce GTX 770 is a high-performance graphics card designed from the ground up to deliver super-fast, smooth and quiet gaming. It features the most advanced technology innovations, engineering and features to deliver spectacular performance in today's most demanding games.

Features:-
- Innovative new GeForce architecture, designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display) - for the first time ever
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- New 28nm process means cooler, quieter and far superior overclocking potential than previous generation graphics cards

Specification:-
- Core Clock: 1058MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1110MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 7010MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2220MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 230 watts at stock speed)
- 1x 8-Pin & 1x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Warranty: 3 Years

Only £359.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Intel Core i5-4670K 3.40GHz (Haswell) Socket LGA1150 Processor - OEM with FREE Grid 2 PC Game @ £179.99 inc VAT

CP-472-IN_400.jpg

Intel's 4th gen processor codename: Haswell offers superior performance over the previous generation Ivybridge by up to 10% clock for clock. This astounding performance boost results in performance improvements in multi-tasking, encoding, gaming and multithreaded applications. Intel's 4th generation processor has improved PCI-Lane 3.0 bandwidth which helps further boost performance of latest generation 3 graphics cards for the ultimate gaming experience.

For overclocking enthusiasts, Intel's 4th gen CPU has improved memory overclocking support, with up to and beyond 3000MHz possible with the very best memory kits. Memory bandwidth is critically important to Haswell compared to previous generations. High frequency memory performance significantly improves encoding, gaming and benchmarking tasks.

The biggest leap in Intel's Haswell processor is the onboard graphics which is now up to 2.6x faster than previous HD4600 found in the Ivybridge CPU. What this means is these latest processors can actually play the latest games in HD with low/medium settings applied. Of course if you want to experience True HD gaming at maximum details then a dedicated graphics card is still a must.

There are two words in your vocabulary that should never meet—Game and Over. You love playing, and you love winning, so you demand unmatched performance, the ability to customize your rig, and features that put you in control of the action. With Intel® technology, you step into a heart-pounding experience. Pick up your weapon, challenge your friends, and experience gaming at its best—because the only thing more amazing than Intel® technology is what you’ll do with it.

As a creative force and a professional, you must continually balance your vision with the deadlines of the real world. Intel® technology helps you keep up with your creativity with unmatched and customizable performance, and features that give you full control to optimize your workflow and maximize your productivity. So keep imagining, keep creating, and take your inspiration to the limit—because the only thing more amazing than Intel® technology is what you’ll do with it.

Features:-
- Upto 10% performance increase over Ivybridge on CPU performance
- Upto 2.6x performance increase on 3D Graphics (onboard GPU) with DX11.1 Support & OCL1.2
- Better OC Flexibility with memory timings and speeds
- 4k and Collage Display support
- Intel Password Guard for SBA and improved protection against data theft

Specification:-
- Lithography Process: 22 nm
- Cores: 4
- Threads: 4
- Frequency: 3.40 GHz (Turbo Mode 3.80GHz)
- Integrated HD 4600 Graphics
- Cache: 6 MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR3 1600/1866/2133/2400/2666+ MHz
- Socket: LGA1150
- Memory compatibility: All DDR3 1333MHz and above is compatible
- PSU compatibility: Check out our range of Haswell compatible PSU's - http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=701&catid=123&subid=2597
- 1yr Warranty

Only £179.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

"Quasar 245i" Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.4GHz Overclocked Haswell Gaming PC Bundle @ £457.99 inc VAT

BU-159-OE_400.jpg

Introducing the "Quasar" range of Haswell based overclocked bundles. Designed with the cutting edge latest Intel Z87 Haswell technology, our "Quasar" range of overclocked bundles deliver supreme processing performance at stratospheric clock speeds! Designed and constructed in house by our expert team of technicians, you are guaranteed a rock solid, dependable overclock combined with an ideal plug & play solution. The ultimate bolt on power upgrade developed to create your perfect gaming system.

The party piece of the "Quasar" bundle is the Intel Core i7 4770K CPU. Overclocked from its standard speed of 3.50GHz, to a supersonic 4.40GHz! Maximising the potential of all hyper threading four cores the extra clock speed allows for a higher frame rate in games, quicker multitasking and faster data transfers. By boosting the overall speed of your system, you can now work and play more efficiently than before.

Equipped with 8GB of Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey 1600MHz memory, battle class grade stability is guaranteed. Churning out a respectable 1600MHz clock speed, you can fly through everyday system processes with ease. A large 8GB capacity delivers sublime multitasking efficiency and powerful gaming performance.

All of this computational horsepower requires a good cooling solution, fortunately we have included the Akasa Nero 3 V2 Premier CPU cooler. Compatible with nearly every socket type available on the market today, the Nero 3 Cooler is extremely versatile. With a huge 120mm fan delivering cool air to the heatsink, CPU temperatures are kept low and within tolerances allowing for a smooth computing experience.

Why You Should Buy This Bundle?
- A fast 4.20GHz overclock profile provides outstanding processing performance
- Prebuilt, overclocked and configured. Just "plug and play"
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Quad Core overclocked CPU
- Dual Channel DDR3 memory delivers unsurpassed bandwidth
- USB3, SATA 6GB/s, mSATA, Thunderbolt and Intel Ethernet for next gen computing

Bundle Specification
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K Haswell Quad Core CPU Overclocked to 4.4GHz
- Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Series (Socket 1150) DDR3 Motherboard
- RAM: Kingston Genesis 8GB 1600MHz Dual Channel
- Cooler: Akasa Nero 3 V2 CPU Cooler

Service Package
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Note - Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced. OcUK recommend a quality brand PSU for use with all our bundles such as the Corsair TX & HX range. Updating the BIOS on the overclocked bundle range will void the warranty on the overclock. If you update the BIOS we will no longer be able to provide support for configuring and maintaining the CPU overclock.

*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.

Only £457.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
My system has been giving me grief for a couple of weeks and I had a rare chance of upgrading so I caved in and ordered a 4670K, G1.Sniper M5 Mobo, 8Gb Ballistix Sport and a Plextor M5S 256Gb SDD :). Also had the unusual situation of my wife threatening to commit GBH if I don't order it :D.

Associate
Am I being dumb here, but I find the overclocked haswell bundle confusing.

I have mentioned this in the news post that initially announced the haswell range too but no reply there, so trying again.

The title for the 4.4Ghz bundle says a 4770K is used but the description says both 4770K and 4670K.

The title says 4.4 Ghz yet the description says 4.2 Ghz

Now since I have brought this up before and its not changed on the web site I assume I have misread/misunderstood this, anyone able to clarify it for me as I am tempted by this offer and want to be sure of what I am buying.

Back
Top Bottom