Grid 2

Soldato
What are you guys using for controllers?

I'm using a 360 controller at the moment as I find it far easier for pickup and play gameplay. I'll probably have a poke around with my wheel at somepoint!

I've setup and event in the ***Official*** OCUK Grid 2 group for some races tonight 6pm onwards. I know Uberginge will be about so I'm guessing he will setup the first lobby! Join the group below to keep up with who is currently playing:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ocukgrid2

Associate
I'm using a 360 controller at the moment as I find it far easier for pickup and play gameplay. I'll probably have a poke around with my wheel at somepoint!

I've setup and event in the ***Official*** OCUK Grid 2 group for some races tonight 6pm onwards. I know Uberginge will be about so I'm guessing he will setup the first lobby! Join the group below to keep up with who is currently playing:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ocukgrid2

I reckon Ill be on tonight. See ya at 6!

Man of Honour
Single player of this game has took a huge nosedive.. where is all the cool stuff like Le Mans 24H, team mates and cockpit camera?

It's just a load of gimmick checkpoint races and point-2-point duels. Majorly disappointed.

Associate
Single player of this game has took a huge nosedive.. where is all the cool stuff like Le Mans 24H, team mates and cockpit camera?

It's just a load of gimmick checkpoint races and point-2-point duels. Majorly disappointed.

I have barely touched singleplayer. Always find it boring in racing games, then again, multiplayer can be equally frustrating when you get shunted into the wall on the first corner.

Associate
I couldn't wait to get in to this game but I cant seem to keep on the track. The cornering is awful for me. I always end up crashing with severe oversteer =(

Am I missing something? It's starting to drive me mental lol

Back
Top Bottom