Grid 2

Soldato
Not being ignorant guys. The mic on the laptop picks everything up.

Could i get the mic that plugs into my xbox360 pad to work with the laptop?

Last edited:
Associate
I couldn't wait to get in to this game but I cant seem to keep on the track. The cornering is awful for me. I always end up crashing with severe oversteer =(

Am I missing something? It's starting to drive me mental lol

Break before the corner and accelerate through it.

Associate
I couldn't wait to get in to this game but I cant seem to keep on the track. The cornering is awful for me. I always end up crashing with severe oversteer =(

Same here.

Didn't get the game till Monday evening so still early days here but seriously hoping things will improve with a better selection of cars & few more hours under the belt

Break before the corner and accelerate through it.

Trying to, But the back end feels so loose & ends up spinning (Never been one for that drifting stuff)

Last edited:
Soldato
Those Global Challenges are fun :D
Will post some more videos for you guys to compete against, add me on Steam to see my scores to aim for :D

Here's one :)
Messed up near the end, so should easily be able to beat me.

Last edited:
Associate
I just bought and installed this game last night. Will be firing it up later on this evening. Would I be stupid to jump straight in to the online multiplayer? I really want to. :)

The cars take a bit of getting used to, so pile-ups at the first corner will be inevitable for the first couple of games.

Jump in, what's the worst that can happen?

Soldato
We had some good racing last night via the OCUK group :D I think there might of been 6 or so of us?! Some very close racing as well with accidents being forgiven. I also noticed last night that the prize pool in money for like 1-4th isn't all that much different so even if you finish in the midfield you end up with some nice earnings!

If anyone is up for some MP races be sure to join the below group and jump into the chat room if peeps are racing. It is tricky inviting people as they have to be on your friend list to invite but I think you should be able to join the lobby via the group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ocukgrid2

I'm sure some guys will be racing tonight if you want to join in on the fun :D

Associate
I've been playing through single player aswell as the multiplayer and I am finding it fun to play, its helping me learn the tracks too!

Have added all those in the OcUK group to friends so hopefully be able to join in with the races soon.

Back
Top Bottom