Grid 2

Soldato
Mrs is on nights and kid stops at his nana's tonight. So i have the house to my self, ready to nerd it away on GRID all night.

So i will be about for some games tonight.

Soldato
I havent even played single player yet... Don't think i ever will to be honest.

SP games bore me though.

come on Rybo, you can do better :D this challenge is in ft when you play it, on leaderboard its in metres, wtf

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrb.jpg

Soldato
How do you set up rivals on racenet then? Don't see any options within game, do you have to join racenet via a computer or summat?

EDIT

Seems the RN account is already linked to Steam, just not seeing anyone there.

Last edited:
Associate
Those Global Challenges are fun :D
Will post some more videos for you guys to compete against, add me on Steam to see my scores to aim for :D

Here's one :)
Messed up near the end, so should easily be able to beat me.

There ya go! :)
Can you tell how annoyed I got at the end? Haha, took a risk and it didn't pay off, ah well :D Pretty sure I got away with at least one tap, maybe two?
Also that's your score I just barely beat Rybo :D

Associate
Really nice score, will have a bash tonight for a flawless :D

Thanking you :), will throw a friend request at some point!

Zhokel, yeah your giving me some great competition! I am at a snooker match at the mo, will carry on when i get back home. ;)

I got a new Okutama power lap time... and then come back not long after to see you've already beaten it! Haha!

You are seriously pushing me to my limits now xD, even scoring a second off (I like how it's one second exactly) took numerous attempts! And also again proving my ability to drift perfectly fine... outside of drift events. I can't do any of that in drift events! :<

Caporegime
I played 3 races last night and thought the game was absolute ****

Decided to give it another couple of races and got to drive the honda convertible and wow some fun at last! almost like playing rage racer with modern graphics :D

I guess there's still hope yet and I will likely find the game a lot more enjoyable when I get to race on the few proper circuits that are in the game

Soldato
I got a new Okutama power lap time... and then come back not long after to see you've already beaten it! Haha!

You are seriously pushing me to my limits now xD, even scoring a second off (I like how it's one second exactly) took numerous attempts! And also again proving my ability to drift perfectly fine... outside of drift events. I can't do any of that in drift events! :<

Back
Top Bottom