Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wise Guy
Soldato
Just trying to find the cartridges I tried buying in France, single slugs but had flip out fins to the rear to start the projectile spinning for wild boar but I bottled buying any and trying my luck with customs.

I get funny looks just asking for BBs

I think slugs are illegal in the UK, or maybe require a FAC. These ones are rifled on the actual slug to make it spin from a smooth barrel.

Associate
roadtripmap.jpg

made final payment on our honeymoon road trip.

new york > LA > Santa Barbera > Monterey > San Fran > Yosemite NP > Death Valley > Las Vagas > Palm Springs > San Diego

Very nice always wanted to do a trip like this!

Caporegime
Sigma are to Martin what Epiphone are to Gibson, it's a lovely guitar though. Just read up on the few reviews on the web and you'll see it's a steal for the money, came with bone hardware (apart from the pins) and pretty decent heavy tuners.

Ah, so it is! Learn something new everyday.

Damn, I'm actually rather tempted; it looks so good. It won't make me as cool as this guy though, but it's a step in the right direction. :p

ThZHblJ.jpg

Associate
Ah, so it is! Learn something new everyday.

Damn, I'm actually rather tempted; it looks so good. It won't make me as cool as this guy though, but it's a step in the right direction. :p

ThZHblJ.jpg

...its the best £220 quid I've spent In a long time.;)

I just cant get over the value for money, there's the same model (pretty much) but with electrics and thats nearer the £400 mark, if you can get over it not having any wires in it then pot £220 you've got yourself a full hog, hand made, gem of an investment.

Caporegime
New microwave delivered yesterday morning :D
My old one died after 2 months ,replacement died after 2 months... (daewoo are crap you would think a £89.99 microwave would last more than 2 months...)
COOP offered to give me a replacement or the full price I paid off another model so I went for a Panasonic NN-CT870WBPQ assuming at the price they cost it should at least be built to a good standard
uxSqf6y.jpg
wyi07i6.jpg
KW0ZemL.jpg

weights 21kg w/o accesories
lol 28kg boxed :O

luckily the courier had a trolley as it was some fairly old guy :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
roadtripmap.jpg

made final payment on our honeymoon road trip.

new york > LA > Santa Barbera > Monterey > San Fran > Yosemite NP > Death Valley > Las Vagas > Palm Springs > San Diego

Why are you driving around the Pacific Coast Highway?!?!

The coast road between San Luis and Monterey is probably the finest and most famous coastal section of road in the world!!!

Whatever you do, DONT drive around it like you appear to be doing in that route.

The 101 your route takes is just a boring divided highway with no real scenery!

This is what you miss:

pic21.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Can i ask how much something like this would cost?

around £6k, it can be done a lot cheaper tho.

[TW]Fox;24420659 said:
Why are you driving around the Pacific Coast Highway?!?!

The coast road between San Luis and Monterey is probably the finest and most famous coastal section of road in the world!!!

Whatever you do, DONT drive around it like you appear to be doing in that route.

The 101 your route takes is just a boring divided highway with no real scenery!

that is just what google planned ive not planed any kind of route yet.

i should probably do that as its only a couple of months away.

Very jealous! I'd take a quick detour to this area though (well, as close as you can get). :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/KhPVHK1.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

what is at this point?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Good - do not miss the Pacific Coast Highway :p

Other than that the route looks ideal.

Though £6k!? Are you flying Club World and staying in 5 star hotels? :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom