*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Lol so the feature everyone loved about a free game is a gimped version. Yet it will still be lapped up (the free game spin not DC itself) Bravo Sony.

I you'd think that the subscription would only allow access to multiple player online instead of giving you free stuff as well.

Proper toerags, thinking they can give free stuff.

Soldato
I'm talking about the big thing they did at E3, giving people AC2 and Halo 3

Price of gold as never bothered me

Sorry but that's how PSN+ works too, its not like they give away epic games every time. We have 6 months now, and whos to say what games will be given away. Halo 3 and AC2 are brilliant\classic games, I don't think it's got all that much to do with their price point.

Soldato
Which begs the question/s (sorry if this has already been answered)..

Will users have to adopt PS+ to simply play online?

Will other online services remain as is?

Multi play gaming will be behind the pay wall.

Services like love film, Netflix etc will be free to access on ps4 but you will of course have to pay your sub for the services. Just like ps3

Soldato
At least they are full games finally. Sony really can do no wrong.

And Sony have been giving away full PS3 games away with PS+ for a long time now. I don't know why people expected a £40 game to be free from day 1 and as far as I know Microsoft aren't doing anything like that for Xbox One games. You're comparing free (half) games for a brand new system to 3-6 year old games on an existing system.

Caporegime
Lol so the feature everyone loved about a free game is a gimped version. Yet it will still be lapped up (the free game spin not DC itself) Bravo Sony.

I don't see how you've come to that conclusion, it is like that in this particular game but every Playstation 3 game given away as part of PS+ has been the full version. The reason they've probably given this cut down version is because it's a launch game and nobody is going to buy it if they know they'll get it for "free". Has anyone mentioned that Sony are giving away three of the Indie games mentioned in the conference in the first month of PS+ as well?

Soldato
I think we might see more cut down games on PS+ I personally have not bought a single game for the PS3 or the Vita since getting PS+

Edit: Forgot I have bought Last of Us :D

Caporegime
We don't, but you don't know they won't be either. One game so far has been a PSN+ edition. Every other one Sony have given up to date have not been. You have to take their word for it. I guess it boils down to how much their word is worth to you.
The other half of Drive Club?

Yep youve heard it here first the 2nd month of PS+ on the PS4 will feature the other half of Drive Club :D /zing

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
Soldato
Yes but as already stated Drive Club PS+ is not the full game, so will that model continue or is it just a special thing for the first month (seems strange to me to give less for the early adopters if you're then going to go back to full games in the following months?)

I guess since its the first month of launch, they probably haven't got any games that would normally be discounted in retail appearing for free on PS+. Because as you know, the games the PS3 get for free aren't exactly brand new and are already fairly cheap to buy.

I can almost guarantee this is the reason why. It will change after the first few months, you need to give them a chance to get going.

Caporegime
Question will 99.9(recurring)% of a game mean I have 100% of a game or is it not a full game?

I tried to work this out with cake, but somehow ate it. Now Im more confused are the crumbs part of the cake so have I eaten the full cake or not? :confused:

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom