The Last Of Us

Soldato

tlouw.png

:D

I suspect it is as TheVoice suggests that it wasn't updated since the delay, but it still amused me nonetheless.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not to rub more salt in the wound of people that haven't got their preorder yet but my Joel edition came today by courier from Shopto.

Is seems Shopto are pretty good at sending out preorders. I hope others get theirs tomorrow on release day. I know Shopto were maybe a bit more expensive than other places but they have done well here today.

If you haven't had notification yet from your seller that your preorder has been dispatched then I would be surprised if it arrived tomorow.

Believe me, I do feel for you guys, it's never nice preordering and not receiving on or before general release.

I would have used Shopto and normally do but at the time Tesco were the only ones offering the Joel edition for slightly more than the standard version, if I hadn't paid £39 for my Joel edition at Tesco then I wouldn't have bought that version at all and just got the normal one.

Caporegime
Hang on then, just off to the money tree which grows in my garden... :p

"Partially confirmed", you should mail them asking them which part. :D
Trust Sony to screw up their first title that part downloads :p

I expect a snapped half of a BD to turn up tomorrow...
Use the student sign up to get it dirt cheap. There are a few ways to nab a student email address online. :D
Explain yourself?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
I suspect it is as TheVoice suggests that it wasn't updated since the delay, but it still amused me nonetheless.

Heh, you ordered the same day as me.

That isn't what is happening though :D, this is people being annoyed at not getting a game before release and getting worried because Tesco haven't updated the status on their orders.

It's a total non thing, if the game doesn't arrive on Friday (the day of release) and you paid to have the game delivered on Friday then be annoyed and frustrated.

Nobody is annoyed about not getting the game before release, but if you can't see why it'd be frustrating that order/dispatch information seemingly isn't being updated, then continuing to argue your point isn't going to help any.

I want my game tomorrow, simple as that. I'm not being entitled or demanding, I haven't called their customer services with a crap attitude or left them a snotty Facebook message. I can only go on the information they give me, and so far all that's been is "Partially Ready to Dispatch", a sentence which doesn't even really mean anything. The point of posting about it here is to find out if others are having the same issue, and to let off a bit of steam. No harm being done.

Caporegime
The way I see it is we went for a cheaper way to get the SE over and above the real guarantee we would deffo get it launch day - sure it will turn up tomorrow, but not much you can do now its 6.45pm.

Just have a stiff upper lip and play it cool ;)

And no, I havent sent abuse to people on FL that have the game at all :o
Maybe it's just Amazon.com rather than UK, but I was able to get Prime for the equivalent of 25 quid by using an old University email.
Nope never heard of it - will investigate

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Just bought my new PS3, and have the money to purchase this first thing in the morning! So excited! Mate text me today, taunting me ( he got his yesterday, the **** :D ) Does anyone know if places will let me trade in controllers (not opened, obviously :D) I got an extra controller, which I don't need as I already have 3 (including the new one bundled with console)? Going to try and trade it along with UC3 in to make some moeny back off my PS3 purchase. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom