Gay People Against Gay Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Why are you guy's feeding the trolls ?

You can appreciate gay people may follow one of the main religions and in this case Christianity and will believe what is written in the bible, as I understand it the church accepts homosexuals but does not accept the 'act'. So you will have homosexuals who will not support Gay Marriage because they think it goes against the tradition of the church.

Personally, marriage is a choice that every living person should have as I see it marriage is a public way of showing love it's irrelevant if the love is between hetro or homosexuals. You are committing yourself to being with that person for the rest of your life.

Reality is the Abrahamic religions STOLE marriage and made it exclusive to them and given how nations developed this became enshrined in law of the land.

Permabanned
I know it must be difficult to accept after 15 years of fabian marxist school syllabus and tv programming convincing you that equality is the be all and end all. Just because i am against equality does not mean that i advocate violence. I just respect that people are different and not always equal. I respect the differences between men and women, between all different types of characteristics that create differences between people and i don't see any thing wrong with these differences. Instead of the marxist idea of pushing equality which ignores the fact that people are different and pushes the idea that differences are bad and wrong and everyone should be seen as the same.

Being equal under the law is not equality, that is just a fundamental principle of law. But even homo turn this on its head and claim that allowing same sex marriage would be equal under the law, when realy that would be an additional right that they are asking for.

I even respect the right of business owners to discriminate based on what ever factor that they choose. The government preventing businesses from discriminating based on whatever factors they decide in my opinion is authoritarian or an over step of government power.

Last edited:
Soldato
Gay marriage and legalized marijuana are mentioned in the bible
because in Leviticus 20:13 it says:

"If a man lies with another man they should be stoned."
We just hadn't interpreted it correctly before :p

Associate
I know it must be difficult to accept after 15 years of fabian marxist school syllabus and tv programming convincing you that equality is the be all and end all. Just because i am against equality does not mean that i advocate violence.......

Inequality breeds violence. Show me a society where inequality is rife that has not resulted in segregation of communities, inquality of opportunity and eventual violence. In the grand scheme of things the debate over Gay marriage is a minor issue compared to other inequalities we have overcome. That though is a testament to how far we have travelled.

Permabanned
Inequality breeds violence. Show me a society where inequality is rife that has not resulted in segregation of communities, inquality of opportunity and eventual violence. In the grand scheme of things the debate over Gay marriage is a minor issue compared to other inequalities we have overcome. That though is a testament to how far we have travelled.

I am against segregation, government racism or institutionalized racism and ethnic cleansing. But at the same time I am against positive discrimination and government enforcing equality, as well as the criminalization of discrimination.

Associate
I am against segregation, government racism or institutionalized racism and ethnic cleansing. But at the same time I am against positive discrimination and government enforcing equality.

Okay, your main issue I think is the enforcement of equality by the State? But it can be argued that equality is the natural state and that the State created the inequality in the first place by applying laws differently to differing groups? All that is being asked is the removal of the skew already applied by the State.

As for positive discrimination, I agree with you. But for different reasons. Discrimination is discrimination, or as someone much wiser than me put it "a turd is still a turd, even after you draw a happy face on it".

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;24453042 said:
To put groen's views in context: he does not believe that man has been or is capable of going to the moon.

Oh I don't think anyone actually takes anything he has to say seriously.

I mean we're all entitled to a say, it's just that everything groen says is wrong.

Associate
lol. So equal we all have government computer and mobile phone because differences in quality of goods is discrimination.

I think you are complete missing the point. People are arguing for equality of opportunity and equality under the law. With those two in place everyone has the chance to fulfil their potential. Some will, but some won't, creating an inequality of wealth. That inequality will be a result of an individuals actions and ability, not because they were held back by others. I think you're rolling everything up into one issue, when it is much more complicated than that.

Soldato
I am against equality.

I think discrimination is a natural part of life and should be acknowledged for what it is and children should be taught that there is nothing wrong with discrimination.
If the above is how you feel, why are you against positive discrimination (which isn't always done by the government?).

Or let me guess, are you only against discrimination which applies to you?.

Oh I don't think anyone actually takes anything he has to say seriously.

I mean we're all entitled to a say, it's just that everything groen says is wrong.
I use a number of forum posters on here as moral & ethical sun-dials.

If they are at 3, what's correct is most likely 9 - it's a huge time saver.

Put any thread which requires a little of moral of ethical consideration, or basic cognitive empathy & you always see the exact same posters spouting ill-thought out arguments with absolutely no evidence or rational thought behind why they believe what they do.

They prefer to rely on instinct & blind prejudice to make decisions & form views (which is fine) but they should expect those views to be mocked in public.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom