Street Fighter (SFIV, SSFIV, HDR)

Soldato
Few questions regarding the SFxT fightstick -

Does it use all sanwa parts?
Is it similar to the madcatz TE stick?
Finally, is there any difference between the Pro Cross and Pro Line versions, apart from artwork?

Soldato
With no games to use it with.

Ryan Hart was using it for the Killer Instinct demo.

Few questions regarding the SFxT fightstick -

Does it use all sanwa parts?
Is it similar to the madcatz TE stick?
Finally, is there any difference between the Pro Cross and Pro Line versions, apart from artwork?

Yarp, Sanwa stick and buttons.
It is a lot lighter than the TE, mostly in part due to the lack of metallic faceplate.
Line and Cross is all about.... artwork. They are identical.

Soldato
Yarp, Sanwa stick and buttons.
It is a lot lighter than the TE, mostly in part due to the lack of metallic faceplate.
Line and Cross is all about.... artwork. They are identical.

Cheers, artwork doesn't bother me in the slightest, I just want a decent stick and if it's got sanwa parts that's a bonus. These SFxT sticks seem the most readily available.

Associate
lol, you can crouch to avoid the throw, but you will still have to block the elbow, and you cant really air to air it unless you want to get powerbombed. the pc version feels way different to me, combo timing is delayed 90% of the time even in training mode. but i very very rarely play this game anyway, i only recently started playing a bit again because i played ruben at the expo, so i play a little to body him some more.

the main reason why my guy was annoying to you is because i got better footsies than you so its hard for you to get in, also like ruben that overhead is unblockable against you. in turn, the slide also become unblockable because you are scare of the overhead. but you did start read the slide toward the end, which is good.

the funniest thing was my brother told me to get something in the last game, and i told him i was "focusing". as soon as he walked in, he saw you focus and get hit by my super, he told me, i am not focusing, you are lol.

anyway, you have successfully annoy the crap out of me before i brought guy out of retirement, by your dp mashing and two pattern jab jab throw offense when you were on a streak. a part of my soul is lost when ever i get hit by someone's focus, or focus dash forward and start mashing jab/dp/throw like crazy.

The salt from playing online.

You should come play us offline sometime at our weeklies at the Penny Whistle Pub NN1 4AE Wednesdays 7:30pm, the past month has been pretty damn busy with really good attendance. There's a guy also from MK who drives over to us now too.

Looking at you too, Lodjik! Pop down sometime, Rob still has the Cronus adapter I believe.

Soldato
The salt from playing online.

You should come play us offline sometime at our weeklies at the Penny Whistle Pub NN1 4AE Wednesdays 7:30pm, the past month has been pretty damn busy with really good attendance. There's a guy also from MK who drives over to us now too.

Looking at you too, Lodjik! Pop down sometime, Rob still has the Cronus adapter I believe.

hard not to get salty from online, shouldnt do really considering i dont really play sf4 other than once or twice a week against ruben. i will try to look into this. traveling is always a problem for me though.

lol according to raptor, i have played sfxt 30 hours more than sf4 since august 2011. and i have only ever play 2v2 with art and ruben against randoms

Last edited:
Associate
hard not to get salty from online, shouldnt do really considering i dont really play sf4 other than once or twice a week against ruben. i will try to look into this. traveling is always a problem for me though.

Yeah I don't really play online anymore for this reason, with an offline scene and offline being just better it's a no-brainer. I'll have to ask whereabouts the chap lives in MK. Still amazed there's no offline weekly in MK.

Still going eh? I may be tempted ;)

Still going on about it, too :D! Cool, hope to see you soon.

No one wants to play that crap!

Nostalgia goggles mean I obviously want to give it a go but I'm not buying a launch unit and TE for it.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It would be nice for Capcom to release a multipack of games on 1 disc for the XBone as the console will have no backwards compatibility. I'm thinking a SFIV, UMvC3 and HDR pack would be tasty.

It can't be that hard to do with the PC architecture, vast increase in power and the fact that their games are all based on tools that easily port games between multiple platforms.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom