"One of the best UFO photos ever"

Soldato
I didn't pay full attention in science class :cool:

It's odd though, as someone evolving a third arm through freak mutation might have an advantage over those that don't have one, but those with two arms aren't going to die out, so everything will eventually stagnate evolution wise due to technology.

It's not always to do with a certain 'feature' being advantageous, the reason 3 arms will not work today is because people would be like 'ewww, gross'.

If all women found men with 3 arms to be incredibly sexy, people with three arms could eventually become a majority and all humans could then have 3 arms. The same could be said about tall or short people, if most women liked tall people then the species could then become taller.

Caporegime
I watched some of the disclosure project which incidentally is mind numbingly boring and have watched some research by 'UFO Experts'.

There are a high number of UFO sightings and some very unusual activity such as animal and human mutiliation with highly advanced technology.

There are also some crop circles which are considered to be authentic, i.e. extra terrestrial.

I find the hypothesis plausible that aliens have visited Earth.

There still isn't sufficient proof at the moment however so as others have said, more evidence is needed and dodgy camera footage doesn't help one iota.

Associate
I haven't exhaustively read the whole thread so apologies if I'm repeating something already said.

Everyone commenting in this thread should go and read The Demon Haunted World by Carl Sagan before commenting further. You only have to read the first few chapters to cover the stuff related to this thread. In fact it should be a requirement of anyone who believes UFOs are anything other than the literal definition (which I know has been stated many times already in this thread).

Caporegime
Lets be honest, if Aliens were to be so negligent to bother with our species, one of two things would occur in all likelihood.

A. Enslavement/Occupation/Extinction.

B. A nation/alliance of nations will strike a deal with the Alien side which will start a war between the have and have nots.

As much as i would love to see humanity somehow grow a brain from realising they aren't special **********, it would likely be too much to ask.

Soldato
Why and who with?
Is there a major religion that preaches we are alone in the Universe?
Even the Catholics had their head astronomer talking about welcoming Aliens.

Don't quote me, but doesn't the bible say we're at the center of the universe, and that the world is only 6,000yrs old. Oh and flat, as in, if you pee off god, he'll shake you off one of the corners of the world.

My friend / work colleague, who happens to be a religious nut (i'm in America) honestly believes the world is only 6,000 yrs old, and says according to the bible the wrath of god will come in 1,500 yrs or so...

The crazy thing is, sooooooooooo many American's, some young, believe the same nonsense ! I tried to explain to him that not only was he wrong, but thanks to advances in science its proven that the world is a lot older than 6k old. He's having none of it though.

Soldato
I saw something the other day that was white and fairly big for the height im guessing it was at, below passenger aircraft and quite a bit above helicopters, moved slowly and hovered for a good minute or two then it disappeared behind some clouds, i don't think it was a balloon or bag but that would be the most plausible explanation.

I have yet to see a good explanation for the tether incident, sure some of this is likely debris but how do a few change direction and even stop and reverse like that, remember things in motion tend to stay in motion.

Skip to 07:20 if need be.

Last edited:
Soldato
Lets be honest, if Aliens were to be so negligent to bother with our species, one of two things would occur in all likelihood.

A. Enslavement/Occupation/Extinction.

B. A nation/alliance of nations will strike a deal with the Alien side which will start a war between the have and have nots.

As much as i would love to see humanity somehow grow a brain from realising they aren't special **********, it would likely be too much to ask.

More likely, in my mind, they would leave us alone.

We are more advanced than monkeys, but we study them in the wild.

Man of Honour
Don't quote me, but doesn't the bible say we're at the center of the universe, and that the world is only 6,000yrs old. Oh and flat, as in, if you pee off god, he'll shake you off one of the corners of the world.

My friend / work colleague, who happens to be a religious nut (i'm in America) honestly believes the world is only 6,000 yrs old, and says according to the bible the wrath of god will come in 1,500 yrs or so...

The crazy thing is, sooooooooooo many American's, some young, believe the same nonsense ! I tried to explain to him that not only was he wrong, but thanks to advances in science its proven that the world is a lot older than 6k old. He's having none of it though.

No and no. The bible does not say either.
It also does not say we are alone. Why would a god only creat one race.

Anyway, why do you think that's such a good photo? Two blurry blobs, with many possible reasons.

I would want to say something that is clearly intelligently made (ie not blobs of light, with such theories of ball lightning) and for some reason is unlikel to be human.

Back
Top Bottom