*** The Official E3 2013 Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Cant wait, after that conference PS4 is a defo buy for me this generation ;) i went with xbox360 last gen this time its sonys turn to shine.

and at the price it is, its unbeatable :D, any of you guys know of best place to buy the console so that you garantee`d it the same day on launch with 3 or more years warranty, i remember the fiasco i had with xbox and it dieing just after 1 year had passed lol funny that.

smr

smr

Soldato
Cant wait, after that conference PS4 is a defo buy for me this generation ;) i went with xbox360 last gen this time its sonys turn to shine.

and at the price it is, its unbeatable :D, any of you guys know of best place to buy the console so that you garantee`d it the same day on launch with 3 or more years warranty, i remember the fiasco i had with xbox and it dieing just after 1 year had passed lol funny that.

probably the jungle, my order was placed this morn :D

Caporegime
People that have dismissed XO - be a good idea to watch GTs Bonus Round when it comes up, some interesting points regards what MS might be doing long term and how poorly they demonstrated/explained it...

A lot of its hyperbole, but its nice to hear possibilities...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
People that have dismissed XO - be a good idea to watch GTs Bonus Round when it comes up, some interesting points regards what MS might be doing long term and how poorly they demonstrated/explained it...

A lot of its hyperbole, but its nice to hear possibilities...

They will literally have to pull the sun out of there backside to get the gamers back on there side.

Caporegime
Couldnt sony just do the same? How many mobile phone deals used to have free games consoles
Of course they could, but it generally feels that MS tend to jump on those opportunities first, its not hard to see the message that if XO requires a decent internet connection that ISPs could produce a broadband product that fulfills those minimum requirements and package the XO at a subsidised rate within that.

Its a simple, but very powerful message to a consumer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom